Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 05:22 PM

46 posts, read 41,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
If you already smashed, you're good though, right? Think of it like taking profits a little early on a trade, but knowing that eventually the company is going to crash. You made some money, you didn't take a loss, so you're good.
Like that thinking, someone reasonable here and nah brother done a lot but not smashed but will soon, she's starting to feel bad though we talked about it and she said apparently she actually hasn't paid the full amount and has till October to change her mind because she really cares about the relationship or might just go in the day time to see friends etc because you know what happens when he gets crazy, so I'll see how it goes, cheers for that brah

Old 05-25-2017, 05:27 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reus1213 View Post
Like that thinking, someone reasonable here and nah brother done a lot but not smashed but will soon, she's starting to feel bad though we talked about it and she said apparently she actually hasn't paid the full amount and has till October to change her mind because she really cares about the relationship or might just go in the day time to see friends etc because you know what happens when he gets crazy, so I'll see how it goes, cheers for that brah
Aw, she's growing up!!

Old 05-25-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
You already know what's coming and you've accepted it right? Think of it as you've had some fun with her but as you already know it's eventually going to end so think of the time you've already spent together and quit while you're ahead ( meaning save yourself from the eventuality that she'll cheat and he'll get hurt )

?
What I found weird is literally every guy I've talked to about it, at school have told me to either end it, or smash and end it, or just smash and see if she'll change her mind then, and all her friends thought the same thing, "it's dumb because it's just a week he should be ok with it" but what guy would be aight with their girl in that environment in that situation for a week, no clue, and I don't think it's trust as you're not you when you're drunk and all her mates and gonna be with guys the chance of her being drunk and just watching them, very slim

Old 05-25-2017, 05:42 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
What I found weird is literally every guy I've talked to about it, at school have told me to either end it, or smash and end it, or just smash and see if she'll change her mind then, and all her friends thought the same thing, "it's dumb because it's just a week he should be ok with it" but what guy would be aight with their girl in that environment in that situation for a week, no clue, and I don't think it's trust as you're not you when you're drunk and all her mates and gonna be with guys the chance of her being drunk and just watching them, very slim
Well of course most BLOKES especially your age is going to say " smash it and end it! " LMAO

But seriously yes having opinions and lots of them are good but now you're overthinking this and can't decide what's best for YOU!

And not to pry but after 2 months but why are you not both " Smashing " each other's brains out? Everything kosher there mate?

Old 05-25-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Well of course most BLOKES especially your age is going to say " smash it and end it! " LMAO

But seriously yes having opinions and lots of them are good but now you're overthinking this and can't decide what's best for YOU!

And not to pry but after 2 months but why are you not both " Smashing " each other's brains out? Everything kosher there mate?
Not so much the smashing, but just ending it, as in none of em saw it acceptable for her to go while dating and her parents brahh, strict , bMod cut: languagead curfews and all since she's broken her trust too much and she lives quite far so basically impossible for now unless you do it in the toilets etc which is a no

Last edited by Mikala43; 05-25-2017 at 07:30 PM..

Old 05-25-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:

And nah no overthinking we're chillin now, we'll see where it goes I reckon whats best brah is to stay together for now because she was upset as Mod cut: language when we were gonna break up yesterday and so was I so eh

Last edited by Mikala43; 05-25-2017 at 07:31 PM..

Old 05-25-2017, 05:59 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
And nah no overthinking we're chillin now, we'll see where it goes I reckon whats best brah is to stay together for now because she was upset as [bleep] when we were gonna break up yesterday and so was I so eh
Good that settled then

Let us know how things transpired after the event

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-12-2017 at 07:28 AM..

Old 05-25-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Good that settled then

Let us know how things transpired after the event
Gotcha brah

Old 05-25-2017, 06:29 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
And nah no overthinking we're chillin now, we'll see where it goes I reckon whats best brah is to stay together for now because she was upset as fxck when we were gonna break up yesterday and so was I so eh
Yeah, good. "Meh" is a good attitude to conclude a huge dramatic issue with.

Good luck, pardner. I hope it works out. Who knows, by the time the crucial event rolls around, she may be smitten enough with you that she won't be able to bring herself to go too wild at the event. She may *GASP* mature, in the interim!

Old 05-25-2017, 06:41 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
If you already smashed, you're good though, right? Think of it like taking profits a little early on a trade, but knowing that eventually the company is going to crash. You made some money, you didn't take a loss, so you're good.
Hey man, don't listen to what I say. I give bad advice. I get too carried away with myself sometimes. The fact is, you are going to have to be ready to go through a lot if you want to lock it down with a girl that tends to drink more than you are comfortable with. Prepare to let your emotions get the best of you if you really have feelings for this girl and don't be surprised if you find yourself in a situation you never thought you could be in, when you reflect.

Listen man, you got a long life. You might think this girl is the only girl on the planet, but trust me, there are girls out there that are compatible with you. If you are absolutely sure this is the girl for you, then just prepare to have to walk through fire. And life isn't about smashing. To be honest with you, I try to go through life trying to resist smashing because I feel like it's a weakness. Honestly, I also feel like it's inherently evil because it destroys so many lives.

I mean what is smashing? It's just momentary pleasure that leaves just as fast as it comes. And then it's nothing but remorse depending on the situation. Anyway, just dismiss what I said before. People aren't businesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships