Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,912,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
The absolute refusal on the part of the OP to answer basic healthcare questions that have repeatedly been posed by a number of posters, in favor of focusing exclusively on a sole (basically inconsequential) detail makes me fairly sure this is a post made purely for entertainment.
Yes! It's hard to give out the important facts if one hasn't made them up yet, they're complicated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2017, 08:07 PM

30,939 posts, read 37,137,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesNShine View Post
Put the kid up for adoption so he has a shot at something other than a dysfunctional mess of a life.
^^^This. For both the kid AND the OP.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:15 PM

8 posts, read 8,154 times
I haven't spoken to him for a while. I'm going to give him some time. He's understandably angry at me because he says that I did it deliberately.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:00 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,069,300 times
If you didn't do it deliberately, how is his anger understandable?

I'm assuming by now you've been to an OB-GYN, is that correct? When is your due date?

Old 07-24-2017, 08:42 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,833,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
If you didn't do it deliberately, how is his anger understandable?

I'm assuming by now you've been to an OB-GYN, is that correct? When is your due date?
Yes..do tell.

Old 07-24-2017, 08:53 PM

4,858 posts, read 7,646,117 times
Quote:
The absolute refusal on the part of the OP to answer basic healthcare questions that have repeatedly been posed by a number of posters, in favor of focusing exclusively on a sole (basically inconsequential) detail makes me fairly sure this is a post made purely for entertainment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Yes! It's hard to give out the important facts if one hasn't made them up yet, they're complicated!

Don't let the mods catch you saying this thread is fake.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:13 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,912,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Don't let the mods catch you saying this thread is fake.
I was just trying to antagonize her into giving all the facts, so we all may give more helpful suggestions.
Thanks for looking out for me, but I enjoy discipline.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:24 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,833,539 times
There does seem to be an overwhelming sentiment on this thread that is super normal to be out of the first trimester (as the OP would now be), and have not sought any medical/prenatal care. This is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, and definitely speaks to the trustworthiness of information presented in the thread.

Old 07-25-2017, 01:59 AM

23,180 posts, read 26,324,404 times
The questions you're asking have nothing to do with the OP's original post. She asked something specific, that event is over.
I don't recall her asking for any advice on where to go from here, what to do with the baby or her life from this point on, even though she sure has gotten plenty of it as well as a good portion of criticism and browbeating.

Old 07-25-2017, 11:18 AM

20,494 posts, read 14,857,852 times
Quote:
There does seem to be an overwhelming sentiment on this thread that is super normal to be out of the first trimester (as the OP would now be), and have not sought any medical/prenatal care. This is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, and definitely speaks to the trustworthiness of information presented in the thread.
I did not get health care until past my first trimester, during my first pregnancy, even though I was absolutely certain that I had conceived, less than 24 hours after it happened. I was 19, and I actually did not know that I needed to be seeing a doctor, if nothing seemed wrong. My Mom was stunned when she found out I wasn't, and dragged me to the Human Services office to get on Medicaid and got me to start getting prenatal care. I had no idea. I thought you just basically carried the baby and showed up at the hospital when your water broke or you had pains. lol!

That's why in one post I was like...this seems like really young people here... I consider it plausible under those circumstances, and I sure have listened to young ladies talk like "my boyfriend...my boyfriend...my boyfriend..." and get hung up on minutia in times of stress.

But I would LOVE if the OP would please at least reassure us that she is seeing a doctor and figuring out a plan with the baby. Like, I know, this is the Relationships board...but the relationship is not the most important part of this picture right now, by far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships