Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 02:23 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,523,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
So how do you - like you know - well, you know, go down?

Anyway, pulling out is not protection against STD's. Sure, it will reduce the risk of you infecting her and most likely avoid pregnancy.
What do you mean go down?

I think she is clean. Its not burning when I pee yet. Still using protection because why take another chance?

Fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 02:30 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post

I think she is clean. Its not burning when I pee yet. Still using protection because why take another chance?

Fingers crossed.
If you think that's the only symptom, you'd better keep your fingers crossed.
However,realistically, do what you can, with a condom and keep the fingers crossed.

Old 01-04-2018, 08:08 PM

11,030 posts, read 5,993,059 times
Quote:

Fingers crossed.
I mean oral.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:24 PM

479 posts, read 432,131 times
I realize things have progressed, and now you know this person has some uneasy-making traits, but that you're starting to like her. That you don't want her moving in. Tell her you're not ready for the serious that way, yet. Just tell her. There's nothing wrong with that at all; in fact I applaud you in your knowing what you want, and don't want, to deal with in a girlfriend but your comments about this woman early on sound like you're talking about a commodity, an item for your pleasure, something that needs no respect...almost like you're saying, 'too bad if feelings get hurt, that's her problem, not mine." It's all fine, too, if y'all are just each other's pieces of ass... as long as y'all are up front about it going in. I'm not saying you actually think these things, I'm saying that's how you come across in this thread. Like someone who has little respect for women. My interpretation, that's all... but, I don't know you personally, just what I've read here.

Quote:
Who did I insult and what was the insult?
This right here seems insulting to me, and you didn't even know she was on the clingy side, then:
Quote:
I'm glad you brought this up. What is the best way to get a woman like this to leave your apartment without offending her? Like, if I have sex with her this Friday and she won't leave, what is the best way to get her out?
Why not just say... something along the lines of, "hey sorry but it won't work for you to sleep over all night here, yet... that you need to get some sleep..." You know, try to be upfront and not try to trick her. I say if she won't leave, ask her too, don't pull some chicken-butt move. Just say it, as nicely as you can. That's all
Quote:
When did I say all I want is sex?
See the bolded below... It's a tad insulting, as well.
Quote:
She hasn't texted or tried to call again after I ignored her call. The thing is I still want to sleep with her, but not if she is nuts lol.

Last edited by leftcoastie; 01-07-2018 at 07:35 PM..

Old 01-07-2018, 09:11 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,326,073 times
8 texts next day and 2 dates ahead planning would be red flags to me. Tell her you will let her know in a few days if you are available for dates. If she does not get it and keep texting- I would proceed very carefully and slowly if at all.
Just read more of your posts and want to let you know that my advice pertains to adults. Both of you behave like you are 15 y. o.
It looks like both of you should not be involved in adult behavior like sex for example- you are both sound as extremely immature.

Last edited by Nik4me; 01-07-2018 at 09:29 PM..

Old 01-07-2018, 09:31 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,040,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
8 texts next day and 2 dates ahead planning would be red flags to me. Tell her you will let her know in a few days if you are available for dates. If she does not get it and keep texting- I would proceed very carefully and slowly if at all.
Just read more of your posts and want to let you know that my advice pertains to adults. Both of you behave like you are 15 y. o.
It looks like both of you should not be involved in adult behavior like sex for example- you are both sound as extremely immature.
Too late. He's already had unprotected sex with her.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:57 AM

2,685 posts, read 2,523,323 times
Yeah... so I want out of this relationship.

She hasn't done anything offensive to really justify dropping her, but I can tell she wants commitment by V-day and I'm just not in the same boat.

Usually its easy to dump girls because they are already lukewarm on me or they do something crazy, but she is very into me and hasn't done anything bad. I'm just not that into her and can't give her what she needs. I stopped kissing her and having sex with her a week ago and she isn't taking the hint.

I get the feeling she will go into deep depression or go nuts if I drop her because she likes me so much. What is the easiest way to slip out of this?

Old 01-23-2018, 11:20 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,758,476 times
Quote:
Yeah... so I want out of this relationship.

She hasn't done anything offensive to really justify dropping her, but I can tell she wants commitment by V-day and I'm just not in the same boat.

Usually its easy to dump girls because they are already lukewarm on me or they do something crazy, but she is very into me and hasn't done anything bad. I'm just not that into her and can't give her what she needs. I stopped kissing her and having sex with her a week ago and she isn't taking the hint.

I get the feeling she will go into deep depression or go nuts if I drop her because she likes me so much. What is the easiest way to slip out of this?
What I bolded is exactly what you should tell her. Insist the problem is with you and not her. I had that convo with my ex a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that hard.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:21 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
What I bolded is exactly what you should tell her. Insist the problem is with you and not her. I had that convo with my ex a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't that hard.
Yep.

Then you're gonna have to delete and block everywhere if she won't comply. But just have the conversation.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:34 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
If you're seriously worried about her mental state if you end it, it's just one more reason to end it.
Either that and she'll deal with it like most people and you're more egotistical than you think you are.
There is no 'easy' way...just the right way...sooner than later and as gently but firmly as possible
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships