Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 03:56 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,065,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Well it's just one part of the total package. Most people weigh all their positives with negatives. Good looking is a +1. Also, I wouldn't expect clingy behavior from desirable or attractive girls because guys should be fighting over them.
Yes, I am sure no pretty girl would ever be insecure because physical attractiveness solves all women’s problems, doesn’t it? Especially questions of whether she is liked for herself or only because of what her body looks like on the outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2018, 04:01 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,065,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Whatever. Don’t act like dating is much different than the rest of life where good looks but you a lot more leeway than mediocre or poor looks do.
Well, I won’t put up with bad behavior just for a pretty face. There are nice looking people who are also nice. But if you are willing to be mistreated, that’s up to you.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:06 PM

1,178 posts, read 687,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusano View Post
Yes, I am sure no pretty girl would ever be insecure because physical attractiveness solves all women’s problems, doesn’t it? Especially questions of whether she is liked for herself or only because of what her body looks like on the outside.
I actually knew a girl luke this. Absolutely stunning. Drop dead gorgeous. She ALWAYS felt that men were only into her because of it and many of them were. She eventually stopped sleeping with them until a guy stuck around for quite awhile. She snagged a good one now.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:15 PM

2,082 posts, read 1,078,511 times
Quote:
I've been out twice with this girl and I get a feeling I MIGHT be seeing some red flags. She already likes to text a lot, and then I basically got a text from her wondering why I don't text her that much. Once she got sad I didn't respond to her text soon enough. It kind of make sure me feel pressured to text her more or respond faster. Then after dates she always basically asks me out again and I got a text today saying "when do I get to see you again." It's just a clingy possessive way to word it. Now she is decent looking, but I'm still not sure how much I like her, and am afraid she will turn crazy on me or something.
Hide your bunny and watch this clip. CRAY ZEE future girlfriend/stalker/murderess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzbVn9Xx3YM

Old 02-22-2018, 04:35 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,123,619 times
You've had two dates and she is complaining you don't text her enough and you don't reply quickly enough? I would not expect even daily texts from someone after only 2 dates. I would see this as a red flag.

Old 02-22-2018, 05:03 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,256,030 times
Instead of clingy, it might indicate to me she's one off those with her face in her phone all the time.
That's just as bad (to me)

Old 02-22-2018, 07:02 PM

48 posts, read 29,431 times
If it feels clingy then it is clingy to you.

Find a new girl. She may have attachment issues or whatever. That's not cute. That's not love. That's just bull**** waiting to happen.

Old 02-22-2018, 07:55 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,963,481 times
Now I just got a "I wish I was hanging out with you text." And only 2 dates in. And really the first one was a first meet. I'm flattered but also slightly worried/creeped.nmive dated a lot and I've never had a girl come on like this.

Old 02-22-2018, 07:58 PM

1,178 posts, read 687,062 times
Quote:
Now I just got a "I wish I was hanging out with you text." And only 2 dates in. And really the first one was a first meet. I'm flattered but also slightly worried/creeped.nmive dated a lot and I've never had a girl come on like this.
Maybe she thinks it is cute/she is flirting?

Just let her know to tone it down.

Old 02-22-2018, 08:34 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,781,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
This won’t be popular but a lot of guys, myself included, will put up with a lot more BS if we think we can get a great looking woman out of it than we would a more average or below average woman.
That's being pretty weak, though, don't you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships