Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 02:34 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,768,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
We've been together for a little more than 2 years.
Maybe she found out you were cheating on her summer before last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Okay, I feel a little embarrassed being 30 years of age and asking for people's opinions and ideas on this matter. At this point I should know better but I'm questioning my patience on this situation.

The deal is, there's this woman I met at the beginning of the year. She's beautiful, intelligent, independent and has a lot of qualities that I am really attracted to in a woman. We've hung out about 4 times since we met and only 4 times because we live a long distance (only about 2 hours and change going and coming from 2 different states) and we have our own lives. Besides our schedules conflicting and life taking over at certain points, we don't habgout too often. We do make the time though. The times we hung out were really great and we have been more comfortable with each other every time we hangout. I'm very attracted to her but I have no clue how attracted she is to me, if at all. If I had to bet though, I think there's an attraction there but I'm so oblivious if women are attracted to me unless they show me in some way or form.

Why do people come to discussion boards just to lie to complete strangers? What do they get out of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 03:01 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,347,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post

Why do people come to discussion boards just to lie to complete strangers? What do they get out of it?
It's more than likely a mental illness.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:06 AM

9,380 posts, read 7,001,704 times
I made it to the second paragraph.

Best of luck!

Old 10-23-2018, 07:35 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,263,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post

So he cheated anddddd was so obliterated people had to clean up after him???

Yet he showers after using the bathroom? Lololol. And he's the victim? Lol.I'm out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
I made it to the second paragraph.

Best of luck!
+1.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:42 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,701,570 times
Worst breakup? OP had nothing invested but time. Consider yourself lucky. Worst breakups would be left with nothing after the other took it all including home, children and finances. C'mon

Old 10-23-2018, 08:05 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,052,702 times
Geezus. I'm just reading along, feeling sorry for the guy...and then find out he got completely wasted to the point of blacking out, AND he cheated on this wonderful girlfriend.

Nothing more to say I guess. The gig is up. Bye bye Felicia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships