Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 11:39 AM

26,701 posts, read 41,824,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
You have a decent rap going here, but then you say that last line. Now, it sounds like a scam you want to feed a girl in the hopes of her thinking you are a good guy with a steady moral compass when you are ready to jump on her the second you figure out how to get her to make the first move.

I would have dated you if you told me that you thought sex was a special bond between a man and a woman that you are saving for marriage. The wolf peeked out from under the fleece with that last line.
This may be a hangover talking but I’m a little confused. What rap? Most guys aren’t gonna wait til marriage sex. What exactly makes him a “wolf”?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 11:41 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,660,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpanvy254 View Post
Haha yeah I realize that everything besides PIV is a workaround but would have lost my mind had I gone to this age and done nothing at all with a girl.
Of course. Sex is a basic need. That's why it isn't bad or dirty.

Old 01-05-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
No , I can’t be upset on how someone else lived their life.

Being that this was by choice I can't be upset of a girls history. It's a double standard many guys have that if a girl doesn't have sex she is prude but if she does , she is " used goods".
Now this is a great attitude. Perhaps there is hope for you after all.

Old 01-05-2019, 11:58 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,387,962 times
Youve dated many women. Why would you need to ask if a woman would be interested in dating you? Lol ��

I think your question should be: would any women date a man who has hang-ups when it comes to intercourse.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:01 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,103,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Youve dated many women. Why would you need to ask if a woman would be interested in dating you? Lol ��

I think your question should be: would any women date a man who has hang-ups when it comes to intercourse.
Nailed it

(no pun intended)

Old 01-05-2019, 12:02 PM

3,536 posts, read 12,351,791 times
Quote:
This may be the most unique virgin story you’ve heard:
To start off I am from a strict catholic upbringing , I never had “ the talk” and my parents were very much against me going out a lot.
Was essentially a mute ( antisocial) until the 8th grade then I broke out became popular and girls gave me attention in high school.
Had two girlfriends in high school that both had asked me out , one lasted 8 months the other about a year. I’m not sure what it was a lot of girls were in to me some made very blatant sexual advances but I didn’t pursue further.
At 16 I went all the way with a girl she had a condom for me but I didn’t want to do it , girl was very attractive I just didn’t want to. By age 18 had done everything but PIV.
All in all at age 24 I’ve made out with between 25-30 girls , done everything but PIV with 8 girls ( oral , heavy petting ,etc.) so attraction has never been an issue I know that I have been desirable to other girls. In fact, in college I avoided chasing girls because I thought I would get a reputation as a guy who wouldn’t go all the way with a girl.
When people picture a virgin they think of an ugly guy with no friends but this is not me. I am a bit of a shy introverted guy but have a large network. I’ve never lacked confidence about my virginity either in fact , when you see how desperate other guys are to get with just any girl it gives you a confidence boost.
This was entirely my decision but your upbringing plays a huge role on who you become and I always had the voice in the back of my head that sleeping around wasn’t what I wanted. I missed many opportunities with great girls but this has made me the guy I’m proud of today.
At this point I hope a girl can understand my decision and I’m not at the point where I would wait until marriage but in a relationship ,ladies would you see me as a turn off or would you date me?
I wouldn't care if someone was a virgin, but I would care if there were obsessed with it. It's weird to make an issue of it, in my opinion. The only reason I would care is if you made it a big issue, constantly talked about it, constantly justified it by talking about your girlfriends in high school, etc. That's the part to me that would be the turn off.

You also have to understand that you being a virgin, talking about it all the time, and being willing to give up your virginity puts crazy pressure on girls. No one wants to be a mistake, and taking your virginity means there is a chance they will be a mistake in your eyes. I'd worry about that a little. I'd also worry about feeling judged as I've slept with many men, so you might think me a ****. I'd only feel like this if you made a big deal about your virginity.

I would honestly never even ask a date if he was a virgin, would only come up if he brought it up, and I'm not sure why he would???

Old 01-05-2019, 12:16 PM

7,371 posts, read 16,045,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Nailed it

(no pun intended)
Maybe there's a problem with the nail.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:17 PM

17 posts, read 7,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Just feel like I’ll suck in bed , finish fast

Old 01-05-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Just feel like I’ll suck in bed , finish fast
You're young; a second act will make up for a brief first act. Besides, there are other ways to male sure your partner is satisfied.

Old 01-05-2019, 02:32 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,092,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
This may be a hangover talking but I’m a little confused. What rap? Most guys aren’t gonna wait til marriage sex. What exactly makes him a “wolf”?
It probably is your hangover talking, but then again, you don't have to agree with my opinion. People have accused him of having an overly-religious reason for not wanting to sex up anyone and everyone that offers him a turn. He says he wants to wait until he is in a relationship, and waiting for marriage isn't necessary, which would make a religious reason bogus.

If you still arent following, take some aspirin and reread everything later. Hope you feel better soon, either way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships