Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 02:38 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,136,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpanvy254 View Post
Just feel like I’ll suck in bed , finish fast
The funny thing is that experience helps with that.

Sex is almost never perfect the first time. It takes lots of practice and knowledge and trust to get to where you don't suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 02:59 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,452,440 times
Quote:
Haven't you ever heard of doing something yourself before a promising date to help ensure you don't finish fast?

Old 01-05-2019, 05:58 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,396,854 times
Quote:
So, you’re scared of your performance? 🤦*♂️. Most inexperienced men finish fast. It’s nothing you should be scared about.

Old 01-07-2019, 10:47 AM

880 posts, read 534,730 times
OP talked about girls, liking him, girls pursuing him and not having a shortage of dates, but didn't mention if he had actively pursued anyone or even if he likes girls at all? Taking the religious upbringing into account and being taught that its Adam and Eve and nothing else, maybe you are repressing other desires that is preventing you from going all the way with a girl?

Old 01-07-2019, 12:22 PM

20,452 posts, read 14,768,835 times
*sigh*

Gotta chime in here just because I actually like virgin guys. It's very nearly a fetish for me. I've had excellent sexual experiences with 'em, they're usually eager to learn, eager to please, don't think they are King <poop> of <fork> Mountain and know it all, don't bring stuff to the bedroom that some other woman in their past liked but I don't... The first time can be a little awkward or something sometimes, but it often isn't. I don't think a guy should wig himself out over it. I really don't.

The part of your OP that had me rolling my eyes was the "I am VERY unique!" emphasis. Like no one has ever been through what you've been through in life? You would be surprised, guy. Behind their big talk, plenty of guys actually have. You're not a unicorn in this. Especially not in your early 20's.

Find you an experienced woman eager to corrupt your innocence and you'll have a blast.

The only part I think is problematic, because I think you could get over your religious and sex-negative stuff with relative ease if you opened yourself up to the possibility, is that you're at a higher risk of getting very emotionally attached way too easily or too soon, with your first lover, and you need to be careful with that stuff. I have found that any time someone (man or woman) comes on too strong with feelings too soon, when the other one isn't there yet, it's a recipe for hurt. Although I should also say, I don't believe that hurt feelings are the end of the world. I think that a little heartbreak can help you grow as a person...it's part of living and learning... But that's just me. Eternal Goth Pollyanna that I somehow manage to be. lol

Old 01-07-2019, 12:30 PM

35,807 posts, read 18,143,758 times
OP, I suspect you have a very low level of libido.

A young man in his 20's, who has a clean, pretty, nice, willing woman he's dating and when it comes to the moment of PIV just isn't interested, that's likely nothing more than low libido.

Old 01-07-2019, 12:32 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,087,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, I suspect you have a very low level of libido.

A young man in his 20's, who has a clean, pretty, nice, willing woman he's dating and when it comes to the moment of PIV just isn't interested, that's likely nothing more than low libido.

Or they're gay or asexual.

Old 01-07-2019, 12:40 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,273,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Or they're gay or asexual.
Or and possibly more common, they're getting off anyway so don't feel the need to cater to what they since consider the 'most intimate'
I always find this funny, not in a laughable way, that 'everything else' is considered less intimate since sometimes just PIV is much less intimate.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:00 PM

880 posts, read 534,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Or and possibly more common, they're getting off anyway so don't feel the need to cater to what they since consider the 'most intimate'
I always find this funny, not in a laughable way, that 'everything else' is considered less intimate since sometimes just PIV is much less intimate.
I agree, of all the things partners can do in bed, PIV is probably the most guarded form of intimacy. I personally feel that other expressions lead you to feel more vulnerable. But that's an opinion that has changed with age.

Old 01-07-2019, 01:26 PM

17 posts, read 7,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
*sigh*

Gotta chime in here just because I actually like virgin guys. It's very nearly a fetish for me. I've had excellent sexual experiences with 'em, they're usually eager to learn, eager to please, don't think they are King <poop> of <fork> Mountain and know it all, don't bring stuff to the bedroom that some other woman in their past liked but I don't... The first time can be a little awkward or something sometimes, but it often isn't. I don't think a guy should wig himself out over it. I really don't.

The part of your OP that had me rolling my eyes was the "I am VERY unique!" emphasis. Like no one has ever been through what you've been through in life? You would be surprised, guy. Behind their big talk, plenty of guys actually have. You're not a unicorn in this. Especially not in your early 20's.

Find you an experienced woman eager to corrupt your innocence and you'll have a blast.

The only part I think is problematic, because I think you could get over your religious and sex-negative stuff with relative ease if you opened yourself up to the possibility, is that you're at a higher risk of getting very emotionally attached way too easily or too soon, with your first lover, and you need to be careful with that stuff. I have found that any time someone (man or woman) comes on too strong with feelings too soon, when the other one isn't there yet, it's a recipe for hurt. Although I should also say, I don't believe that hurt feelings are the end of the world. I think that a little heartbreak can help you grow as a person...it's part of living and learning... But that's just me. Eternal Goth Pollyanna that I somehow manage to be. lol

Yeah I defiantly understand what you’re saying about a lot of guys being in this situation , think it’s more prevalent now as I’ve seen social skills are much worse. Of course you wouldn’t know because guys lie that’s what I’ve done and in being a normal guy who gets attraction from girls no one questioned it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships