Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 01:41 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,158,016 times

Advertisements

Oh hon.

For what it's worth, I think you're a very pretty woman, and while your teeth aren't perfectly straight, there's nothing wrong with them - they look real, like most people's teeth. Not bucktoothed at all. You have a beautiful smile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2019, 03:57 PM

325 posts, read 228,914 times
Thank u so much for saying that hallouise I'm very sensitive about my teeth an he knows this that's probably y he says it when were fighting cuz he knows it will hurt me I have a slight overbite but I know they're not buck teeth but still bothers me lol

Old 01-30-2019, 03:19 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,265,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goochgirl View Post
I hate fighting all the time just this morning I made coffee an breakfast which I don't do often I'm not a morning person an I asked did he want me to get him some an bring to him he started yelling saying no because I don't do anything he wants when he wants it an that if I get it for him I'll throw it in his face which is a total lie and then I said y are u starting a fight he said he's not but since I accused him of starting he fight he called me buckee meaning my teeth he knows this really bothers me then I started yelling back an he called me a prostitute which is just so ignorant and also not true since I've been with Just him all these years then I locked myself in bathroom tile he shut up he got dressed an left saying he's giving me my wish of him leaving just to come back an hour later acting like nothing happened so idk plus oh yeah I guess according to him I'm the problem the one who fights about everything an should just leave him alone lol he will start yelling for me to just leave him alone while calling me names like what am I supposed to do just let him say all this mean stuff to me an me not say anything back idk its killing me
Disrespect and ill feelings towards each other in a relationship is soul sucking.

It sounds to me like he really does not like you. Perhaps he's come to the realization that he committed at too young of an age and he is now trapped with permanent life events that he can't undo.

I'm sorry if what I'm stating hurts you..it's not my intention. My perspective is based on all that you've posted.

You are both participating in a co-dependent relationship. There is no love when you are dealing with each other through co-dependency.

I would start thinking about how to break out of the co-dependency and work on your self-esteem.
Quote:
Ok so my boyfriend and I are both 32 yrs old and have been together for 11 years.
I personally could not imagine being tied down at the age of 21 like you both did. He limited his freedom at the age of 21 and perhaps he now regrets it. Perhaps he is struggling to find himself and is yearning to embark upon a journey of personal growth and self discovery. Perhaps he wants to regain his independence and freedom from being in a co-dependent relationship.

Perhaps you should think about doing the same so that you can gain some self worth and break free from this soul draining relationship.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:40 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
Quote:
Ok so my boyfriend and I are both 32yrs old and have been together for 11years. We have 2 children together 11 and 9. But for the last year or so anytime I want to be intimate I am the one who has to initiate it. It will only start if I Mod cut.. Ok then we immediately move to the main course which half the time he Mod cut.. Ok then we barely ever fool around anyway because 90 percent of the time if I try he says no hes not in the mood so were barely intimate regardless. But now something worse happened when my bf wasn't home i spent 2 hours taking a shower blow drying my hair straightening my hair putting on makeup and a sexy new lingerie outfit i went all out. He came home seen me in the bed didn't say a word turned on his side and started messing with his phone. Ok so I tried to touch him to get his attention an he says no I don't feel like it. Which would have been fine with if he at least would have maybe kissed me an said I look good or something. Which he did not so I sit there for a while longer hoping he'd do something, anything and when he didn't I said well I must be very disgusting or ugly because u could have at least looked at me an kissed me to this he said I should just grow up he is allowed to not want to have sex with me. Well other situations kinda similar have happened a lot in last year or so but this really killed me. Also if he's in the mood all he will say is give me Mod cut. that's all I want to do. Well this all really hurts me an I have decided I won't be doing that to him anymore until he realizes I have needs to an that he needs to start initiating it. Also if he would want to fool around an I don't feel like it I'm called a cheating ***** which I don't cheat so idk just trying to figure out what to do I can't keep feeling like this. Btw everytime we fight he makes mean comments about my looks an stuff like saying buckteeth or my woman parts aren't good enough or whatever an I can't take it but I love him an have 2 kids together plus after 11 years I don't who just throw it away
You should have hopped up off the bed and said, “I’m going out! Don’t wait up.”

Should have put a dress over your lingerie in front of him and left.

Got a room somewhere. Seriously!

Old 01-30-2019, 05:33 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasel View Post
Sounds like a textbook case of a guy who is trying to get you to break up with him. The being insulting and mean stuff is a sure sign. He’s not committed to you.
Obviously or he would have put a ring on it. Try counseling to get at the root of the problem.

Old 01-30-2019, 11:56 PM

He did "put a ring on it"

Old 01-31-2019, 06:15 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,325,155 times
Her first post on this thread a few days ago refers to him as "her boyfriend", not husband, not even fiancé.

Old 01-31-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Her first post on this thread a few days ago refers to him as "her boyfriend", not husband, not even fiancé.
She posted this later.
Quote:
Also if u look at my pics I have a picture of engagement ring he proposed to me with we aren't married cuz I don't want to be since my dad died I have no interest in getting married

Old 01-31-2019, 04:48 PM

He did buy me an engagement ring I'm just satisfied with being boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance whatever I don't want to get married because we had planned a wedding my dad got sick with leukemia and died an I don't have him to walk me down the aisle so it's me who decided I don't want to get married. Sorry if I didn't put that right away. But if he wants to leave so bad according to some of u then y when I tell him to he either won't or he leaves an half hour later is back also I'm almost positive he's not cheating because we're constantly together I'm Also not cheating. Its just so confusing

Old 01-31-2019, 04:50 PM

As far as funymans post I just don't want to go out without him honestly we have fun together when we do go out an I'm not interested in going out looking sexy without him lol I'm probably stupid but that's how I feel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships