Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 08:38 PM

17,747 posts, read 9,202,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
Then tell him what's not right. Don't play that cliche "you did something wrong, and I'm not telling you what" game. He'll get plenty of it after he gets married.
She already told him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
This woman has been very cool with you, a person she's trying to get to know, and you're obsessed with this one factor.

Your expectations about sex are out of control here. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 08:48 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,877,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I agree you're doing something right to get to the 4th date. But, your mindset is off. Your update post (see below) has a bad vibe going on. Like you're waiting to trap her on your home turf so you can make your big move.
In this day and age, really? No way! You clearly don't give the OP enough credit. I'm sure he knows better. If he tries that, I'm pretty sure he'll get MeToo'ed into next Thursday.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:48 AM

1,917 posts, read 1,279,709 times
Quote:
This is Blue Pill thinking. There's a fine line between being patient and being a fool. I, personally, wouldn't wait more than two dates for a kiss. If a woman is truly attracted to me, as opposed to just wanting to settle down with me to get a stable life, she will kiss me sooner, rather than later. I've wasted far too much of my time waiting for women to "get to know me", "feel more comfortable" with me, etc. So imagine the shock I got later in life, when women would kiss me on a first date. Where was the "get to know me" or "feel more comfortable"? The real answer was "attraction". If it's not there from the get-go, it's never happening. The most precious resource a man has is his time. Don't waste it.

Attraction works in mysterious ways. If a woman is feeling it, kissing will happen almost anywhere it's remotely acceptable. Maybe not at a family dinner or in church, but pretty much anywhere else. Bowling? Sure, why not.
Quote:
That's a negative sign. She doesn't have to perform a sexual favor on you on a first or even a second date, but touch is extremely important in vetting a woman. If she doesn't seem interested in touching you, even in a semi-joking, flirty way, the odds are not in your favor. Try to move forward the best you can, vet her in the process, but don't feel compelled to keep investing when you can clearly see diminishing returns.

Men these days have almost no power in the dating world, unless they're extremely attractive. But one power all men still have is the power to walk away. Don't be afraid to exercise it. Because if you don't, you will squander the most precious resource your have: your time.

1000 times this! The idea that a man must initiate everything is Blue Pill thinking, which feels more like a cat-and-mouse game than a proverbial dating dance. A woman who's interested will most definitely initiate, be it touch, texting, or date suggestions.
Careful ya'll! We don't want to start making sense around here! That will get you booted.

OP, move on. She is not interested. I guarantee after every date you take her on, she's hopping in bed that same night with the Alpha. Don't waste your time.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:23 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Guy View Post
Careful ya'll! We don't want to start making sense around here! That will get you booted.

OP, move on. She is not interested. I guarantee after every date you take her on, she's hopping in bed that same night with the Alpha. Don't waste your time.
You have such a low opinion of women that all your posts sound the same. I sure hope nobody actually pays attention to you

Old 06-19-2019, 06:26 AM

1,917 posts, read 1,279,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You have such a low opinion of women that all your posts sound the same. I sure hope nobody actually pays attention to you
Definitely not true
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships