Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 12:34 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,283,159 times

Advertisements

For the record Im not being judgmental, I an just interested in peoples views on this. The choices strangers on a forum make has no impact on my life.

Yes, men get aroused by other women all the time. Men arent like women, who are more monogamous by nature imo.

I dont have a partner now so its hard to know how I would feel. It would depend on the partner I think.

I think betrayal and dishonesty would be more difficult to deal with than just the fact he got aroused by the stripper. If he lied to me and claimed not to, that would hurt me more than if he came out and admitted he found her hot and wanted to f her brains out.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:39 PM

1,412 posts, read 1,017,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
<snip>the occasional exhibitionist who gets off bragging about how open they are stopping by.
Oh no - no exhibitionism for me, I will never be naked in public. I can barely stand to wear a bathing suit! I dress somewhat conservatively, even at a strip club.

My husband can't even get me to wear a skirt!

Old 08-04-2019, 12:43 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Well I think what the bride and groom wants is the most important consideration. The maid of honor should know her well enough to know if she’d like that. I am very surprised the bride wouldn’t have had some input though. If it were me I’d have said “nothing raunchy, please”. My niece told us what she wanted her party to be. I also don’t think the bride or groom should have this kind of party if their intended isn’t okay with it.
I agree. It was kind of weird. As far as I remember, she knew about the strippers and just kind of went begrudgingly.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:43 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
I dont have a partner now so its hard to know how I would feel. It would depend on the partner I think.
Why would it depend on the partner though? I would think it would all depend on you.

Presumably you wouldn't be with someone whose values are counter to your own, so your views on an issue should stay constant.

If you had insecurities that are triggered by a strip club visit, that wouldn't/shouldn't depend on the partner either. That seems like an issue that would be carried from relationship to relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy_C View Post
Oh no - no exhibitionism for me, I will never be naked in public. I can barely stand to wear a bathing suit! I dress somewhat conservatively, even at a strip club.

My husband can't even get me to wear a skirt!
Congratulations.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:46 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,587,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
Seeing a girl in a bikini at the beach is different from a nude girl (or girl in lingerie) rubbing on your man, whose profession is also to be as sexy as possible and arouse men as much as possible.

I an not judging it. If you dont mind your man being aroused by another woman and probably fantasizing about her at a later date, either while masturbating or having sex with you, it makes no difference to me.
Who said anything about rubbing against....... Most bachelor & bachelorette parties don't have nude women or prostitutes.....or the physical contact....& we happen to be talking about a barely dressed woman....like a bikini....on a S T A G E. You keep making it more than what it is...........& he has a very active & healthy physical intimately life with me.......

So if a guy sees a topless woman in an R rated movie...that's something to get aflutter about? No...just no...real world relationships & how men act with you are about so much more than keeping a guy from one bachelor party....or from seeing a girl in a bikini or topless in a movie or on a beach........so....what?

If he was rubbing against someone.....we wouldn't be in a relationship......or if he liked & went to strip clubs.........but that is so different than going to a bachelor party for his best friend IMO.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:50 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Who said anything about rubbing against....... Most bachelor & bachelorette parties don't have nude women or prostitutes.....or the physical contact....& we happen to be talking about a barely dressed woman....like a bikini....on a S T A G E. You keep making it more than what it is...........& he has a very active & healthy physical intimately life with me.......

So if a guy sees a topless woman in an R rated movie...that's something to get aflutter about? No...just no...real world relationships & how men act with you are about so much more than keeping a guy from one bachelor party....or from seeing a girl in a bikini or topless in a movie or on a beach........so....what?

If he was rubbing against someone.....we wouldn't be in a relationship......or if he liked & went to strip clubs.........but that is so different than going to a bachelor party for his best friend IMO.
Most people at this point aren't talking about your BF but in general. Relax.

But I do wonder when was the last time you were in a strip club?

Old 08-04-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post

There is a good chance a lapdance could be involved. That means her breasts in his face, her crotch grinding on his, etc.

I am not in aflutter, I am just exploring this topic. Its interesting. People have very varied views on it. There is no judgment or emotion behind my posts at all, for the record. It seems like you feel by just asking the questions, I must be clutching my pearls.

Old 08-04-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Why would it depend on the partner though? I would think it would all depend on you.

Presumably you wouldn't be with someone whose values are counter to your own, so your views on an issue should stay constant.

If you had insecurities that are triggered by a strip club visit, that wouldn't/shouldn't depend on the partner either. That seems like an issue that would be carried from relationship to relationship.

I think it would depend how honest he was about it, and how respectful to me. It would probably be a good litmus test.

I dont have much insecurity over my past partners checking out the talent. In fact we used to go to strip clubs etc. as something to do. Its possible I was naive or overconfident though. Maybe seeing those beautiful girls did make him less happy with my body? Its quite possible but at the time I didnt really think about it. Now I would be less naive.

Old 08-04-2019, 01:06 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:

But but ....bae said it’s fat Girls in bikinis...like a warped Hawaiian Tropics pageant....and he thinks everyone is grody but me....

Old 08-04-2019, 01:19 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,587,939 times
Quote:

I trust my Bf to go to a gentleman's club for a bachelor party....one time.....how is whether I have ever gone to one or not.....have anything to do with it? His best friend got married.....& I trust him....& we're happy.......

I would also want him to trust me....if I go to a bachelorette party too!! We are not into making a big fuss over seeing a partially naked person.....on a stage...in a movie....or on a beach.......

No couple lives in a sheltered bubble..........if you can't trust your relationship, then leave it...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships