Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2022, 10:41 AM

20,770 posts, read 19,998,578 times

Advertisements

I am disappointed in my long-term CD members. It usually takes you less than 18 pages to dig up history on a bullcrapper.

Old 02-23-2022, 10:42 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,752,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I am disappointed in my long-term CD members. It usually takes you less than 18 pages to dig up history on a bullcrapper.
Agree, I feel nothing but shame about this lapse and I blame myself.

Old 02-23-2022, 10:48 AM

2,867 posts, read 1,543,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Also, is this a different wife than the one you divorced last year?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/san-...ce-decree.html

Not even three months, at that, as that post was from this past December.

Goodness.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:01 AM

9,424 posts, read 8,398,112 times
Quote:
Also, is this a different wife than the one you divorced last year?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/san-...ce-decree.html
Holy cow, this just gets worse and worse for OP.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:35 AM

11,083 posts, read 6,917,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I don't spend my time researching C-D users' past posts. I have better things to do with my time. However, yesterday I received a tip from someone who shall remain nameless. That's when I went searching.

And by the way, obtaining a divorce decree doesn't mean it just now - or recently - happened.

My divorce was 20+ years ago, and I recently had to obtain my divorce degree for a governmental reason. Just because I ordered it doesn't mean that's when the divorce took place. OP likely needed it to prove he was divorced when he wanted to remarry.

Not that I am in any way defending the OP. It seems to me the OP spends a lot of time grousing online about politics and that may be just one of the reasons why his wife gets busy elsewhere.

The OP has not provided us his actual marital history, he has not provided his actual parental status, but he sure reveals a bit of his character by what he does - and does not - post on C-D.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:41 AM

2,347 posts, read 3,338,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
I don't spend my time researching C-D users' past posts. I have better things to do with my time. However, yesterday I received a tip from someone who shall remain nameless. That's when I went searching.

And by the way, obtaining a divorce decree doesn't mean it just now - or recently - happened.

My divorce was 20+ years ago, and I recently had to obtain my divorce degree for a governmental reason. Just because I ordered it doesn't mean that's when the divorce took place. OP likely needed it to prove he was divorced when he wanted to remarry.

Not that I am in any way defending the OP. It seems to me the OP spends a lot of time grousing about politics and that may be just one of the reasons why his wife gets busy elsewhere.

The OP has not provided us his actual marital history, he has not provided his actual parental status, but he sure reveals a bit of his character by what he does - and does not - post on C-D.
What do you want to know?

I’ve offered full transparency here up to and including offering my phone number and anything else anyone wishes to see.

Again. I’m sorry that some people think this has been a BS post.

I divorced my first wife at the end of 2015 and met my current one a few months later, though we didn’t actually get married legally and ceremonially until Nov of 2020. And I have evidence that suggests that she may have jumped into bed with another man as soon as just four months later, in March of 2021.

I also believe she may have done it multiple times in November and December of last year as well. She confessed to one. But that date and the info that I have, don't match up. Hence why I believe it was at least four times. Starting in March of last year.

The eight month gap, not enough info. So presumably she was straight during that time. But I cannot say for sure.

Last edited by Des-Lab; 02-23-2022 at 11:52 AM..

Old 02-23-2022, 11:50 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,752,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Des-Lab View Post
What do you want to know?

I’ve offered full transparency here up to and including offering my phone number and anything else anyone wishes to see.

Again. I’m sorry that some people think this has been a BS post.

I divorced my first wife at the end of 2015 and met my current one a few months later, though we didn’t actually get married legally and ceremonially until Nov of 2020. And I have evidence that suggests that she may have jumped into bed with another man as soon as just four months later.
Are you still refusing to have sex with her because you hate using condoms? Poor woman, that constant rejection must really sting.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:52 AM

11,083 posts, read 6,917,533 times
Many users here who post about problems asking for advice have OCD and ADD. It seems to me that your time is better spent getting formal therapy for those things. How else can we help you? We can't. We've given you so many good answers. Answers that can be used as a catalyst for truly solving this situation. There's nothing more we can do. Keeping this thread going with angst questions isn't helping you. It's keeping you stuck.

Do you realize how obsessive your posts sound, especially the ones asking why, why, why she won't tell you the truth? "The truth" is beside the point. You know now that there's a problem, probably a big problem. But refusing to address the OCD and ADD is keeping you stuck in asking WHY instead of taking action.

These types of threads reminds me of how many years I was stuck until I finally took action. It's not like I'm being holier than thou. Many of us understand your OCD and ADD problem. The point is to take action about it, not stay stewing in confusion and angst. To me, it seems that individual and couple's therapy is in order.

Old 02-23-2022, 11:59 AM

2,347 posts, read 3,338,228 times
Quote:
Are you still refusing to have sex with her because you hate using condoms? Poor woman, that constant rejection must really sting.
Oh please. I only want to have bare sex. I hate condoms. I haven’t rejected her once.

Now as to how many times she’s rejected me….

Old 02-23-2022, 12:01 PM

1,483 posts, read 686,016 times
smh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.