Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 10:39 AM

1,417 posts, read 948,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des-Lab View Post
She cheated. She admitted it. As I already said.

As I’ve also said, she only admitted to one. But I have evidence that suggests it was many times. That she literally grabbed her phone out of my hand when I opened up her Expedia App to look at her trip history, that spoke for itself. Sheesh. How insulting is that? Not only was she doing it, but was paying for it.

It’s at the point now. It doesn’t even matter anymore. I’m just wondering if she isn’t gearing up to do it again.

She definitely got a schooling in how to cover tracks and not get caught. So I won’t be able to track her activities, since she got wise and disabled all of them. And hid all her devices.

We got into it the other day about sexual issues. Like for example, why she can’t or won’t ever send me selfies and texts.

She went into a long winded explanation, which for brevity, I won’t rehash. But the gist of it was she said she doesn’t feel the need, since she already has me. Of course she didn’t have an answer when I pointed out that it was something important to me.

She asked me if I wanted a divorce. I said yes. You have thirty days.

That caught her off guard. She wasn’t expecting that.

That changed her attitude real quick and she’s being very, very nice now.

Of course. If she had to leave, she’d have nowhere to go.

It was a bluff. And I called it.

But now I still can’t shake this feeling that she’s right back to it. Or at least looking. After all, she guards her phone. She locked up all her accounts. She’s working a lot of “overtime”. When she tells me about her day at work, it’s in agonizing and excruciating detail. All of these are classic signs.

Again. Don’t want to point fingers without proof. But given history and current behavior, I
Have every right to be suspicious.

Even though I gave her a full unconditional forgiveness of the past. And that included what she (probably) lied about and covered up.

I had to sit down with a pastor for this.
If she's still be shady with you, just go through with the divorce.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:07 AM

700 posts, read 453,274 times
Who's taking care of your daughter through all this?

Old 03-23-2022, 11:08 AM

20,779 posts, read 20,105,586 times
What a disaster. OP, your suffering must be beyond painful. You need to get in control and end this.

She doesn't respect you. She called YOUR bluff. You are not doing anything against her cheating and she knows it. She keeps doing it. Right in front of your face. You are acting like a door mat and it will never end. She knows she got away with it and you won't be doing jack sh*t about it. She just got smarter in covering up. You know it.

Do yourself a favor and throw that ho out. She is laughing at you in her lovers bed while he is banging her brains out.

Old 03-30-2022, 01:48 PM

2,347 posts, read 3,353,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
What a disaster. OP, your suffering must be beyond painful. You need to get in control and end this.

She doesn't respect you. She called YOUR bluff. You are not doing anything against her cheating and she knows it. She keeps doing it. Right in front of your face. You are acting like a door mat and it will never end. She knows she got away with it and you won't be doing jack sh*t about it. She just got smarter in covering up. You know it.

Do yourself a favor and throw that ho out. She is laughing at you in her lovers bed while he is banging her brains out.
Well I’d have a hard time arguing against this.

Perhaps the most degrading and humiliating part wasn’t that she jumped into bed with other men behind my back.

It was that she paid for at least some of the rooms and drove 70+ miles each way on her own gas and picked the dude up and chauffeured him from his house to the room and back.

Damn. Must’ve been nice for him.

Jay. Antonio. Lee. And the one in Vegas too. I hope all of you enjoyed my wife.

And she’s on notice.

I’ve had enough.

I have reason to believe she’s girding up for a new round.

Last edited by Des-Lab; 03-30-2022 at 02:11 PM..

Old 03-30-2022, 02:14 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,844,086 times
So make up your mind, dude. Unconditional forgiveness or filing for divorce? You're being erratic and that is no way to go through something like this. Your jealousy is making you nuts and you're going to make a big mistake at a time you need your wits about you.

I'm sure you are also looking for revenge. What have you done already? It's got to be something. What is it?

Old 03-30-2022, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So make up your mind, dude. Unconditional forgiveness or filing for divorce? You're being erratic and that is no way to go through something like this. Your jealousy is making you nuts and you're going to make a big mistake at a time you need your wits about you.

I'm sure you are also looking for revenge. What have you done already? It's got to be something. What is it?
Originally, I did offer unconditional forgiveness and a fresh start.

But now, as I said, I believe she’s looking to resume.

I forgave it once.

I won’t twice.

She has until April 20th to leave.

I’ve had enough of her.

Old 03-30-2022, 02:30 PM

22,461 posts, read 29,647,940 times
OP--sorry you are going through this. You are worth more than this crap. Don't forget that.

Old 03-31-2022, 12:04 AM

12,844 posts, read 15,146,366 times
Quote:
...She asked me if I wanted a divorce. I said yes. You have thirty days.

That caught her off guard. She wasn’t expecting that.

That changed her attitude real quick and she’s being very, very nice now.

Of course. If she had to leave, she’d have nowhere to go...
Quote:
Originally, I did offer unconditional forgiveness and a fresh start.

But now, as I said, I believe she’s looking to resume.

I forgave it once.

I won’t twice.

She has until April 20th to leave.

I’ve had enough of her.

I've posted in here a few times or so already. Good, these are the best things you've said in this entire now 22-page thread. Who needs her?!

I'm still wondering why you took the marriage for granted (as you said) so soon after getting married so I guess we'll never know, but if you're the cause of her to cheat, it's still good that it's over. You two need to just go your separate ways.

Oh & don't worry about her. A cheater ALWAYS has somewhere else to go & if they don't, oh well. Not your problem anymore.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:25 AM

700 posts, read 453,274 times
There's a strong whiff of a certain fetish in the OP, TBH.

Old 03-31-2022, 05:48 AM

If I had a fetish for anything, it would be just to watch her. Once. Just for closure. I wouldn’t even necessarily call it a fetish so much as therapeutic. I can’t explain it.

And here we are. 430AM. And she left for work. An hour and a half early.

Had a change of clothes and a bar of soap with her.

It was “for a co worker”

Of course it was.

I just flat out told her to enjoy her hookup.

She just rolled her eyes.

I think it should be open season for me to do some looking now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships