Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 06:20 AM

700 posts, read 446,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des-Lab View Post
If I had a fetish for anything, it would be just to watch her. Once. Just for closure. I wouldn’t even necessarily call it a fetish so much as therapeutic. I can’t explain it.

And here we are. 430AM. And she left for work. An hour and a half early.

Had a change of clothes and a bar of soap with her.

It was “for a co worker”

Of course it was.

I just flat out told her to enjoy her hookup.

She just rolled her eyes.

I think it should be open season for me to do some looking now.
Who's caring for your daughter right now?

Old 03-31-2022, 07:20 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,346,558 times
Quote:
Originally, I did offer unconditional forgiveness and a fresh start.

But now, as I said, I believe she’s looking to resume.

I forgave it once.

I won’t twice.

She has until April 20th to leave.

I’ve had enough of her.
Of what year?

Old 03-31-2022, 09:01 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
LOL. "She took a bar of soap with her." LOL.

Dude. You sound like a crazy person.

Old 03-31-2022, 09:10 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
So you really told her she needs to be out in 3 weeks?
Please, please do yourself a favor and follow through with this even though this is the most painful thing in your whole life. Even if you have to help her move her stuff.

You need to find peace. You already know she is a sl*t, you will never get closure. But you already know she is giving it to just anybody. So accept that fact and try to shut out feelings until it is done and over with. Consult an attorney, get her out. Don't get sucked into lies and promises. You know she will never change.

Old 03-31-2022, 10:01 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,571,080 times
i only read 1 page so far. why are you forcing to stay with someone you clearly dislike. if you dont want to take breaks; own separate homes; stay out with strangers overnite; sexting strangers; ... then just leave.

Quote:
What I think I need to do is not bring it up anymore. Ride it out for a few weeks. Hopefully, she'll let her guard down. And then maybe she'll start getting sloppy.
or you can just leave.
if divorce is too expensive then i guess try to work it out ?

Last edited by stanley-88888888; 03-31-2022 at 10:13 AM..

Old 03-31-2022, 10:11 AM

9,952 posts, read 6,670,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
So you really told her she needs to be out in 3 weeks?
Please, please do yourself a favor and follow through with this even though this is the most painful thing in your whole life. Even if you have to help her move her stuff.

You need to find peace. You already know she is a sl*t, you will never get closure. But you already know she is giving it to just anybody. So accept that fact and try to shut out feelings until it is done and over with. Consult an attorney, get her out. Don't get sucked into lies and promises. You know she will never change.
They’re married. It’s not that easy that you can just kick a spouse to the curb because you are annoyed with them, particularly if they are both on a lease or dead. The OP is not a landlord, and even if he was, he still didn’t give enough notice.

Old 03-31-2022, 10:16 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenAddict View Post
They’re married. It’s not that easy that you can just kick a spouse to the curb because you are annoyed with them, particularly if they are both on a lease or dead. The OP is not a landlord, and even if he was, he still didn’t give enough notice.
She is still alive and probably on the deed.

Yes, he cannot legally kick her out. But he can tell her to GTFO. Offer assistance with carrying stuff and getting a moving truck. And hope she actually leaves.

Old 03-31-2022, 10:21 AM

9,952 posts, read 6,670,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
She is still alive and probably on the deed.

Yes, he cannot legally kick her out. But he can tell her to GTFO. Offer assistance with carrying stuff and getting a moving truck. And hope she actually leaves.
That would be another interesting turn to this saga, to say the least.

That said, if he wants to split up, the fastest/easiest option is for him to leave, not ask her to leave.

Old 03-31-2022, 10:29 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
OP, are you going to seek full custody? If not, you need to understand that you'll be the one who's leaving. And forget about your cuckhold/peeping tom fantasy. Maybe get a professional for that one?

Old 03-31-2022, 10:38 AM

9,383 posts, read 8,354,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OP, are you going to seek full custody? If not, you need to understand that you'll be the one who's leaving. And forget about your cuckhold/peeping tom fantasy. Maybe get a professional for that one?
I sure would. I would in no way want my child(ren) around such a......ahem......loose human being.

She drove, picked them up and PAID FOR THE HOTEL ROOM????????????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships