Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2024, 11:50 AM

2,071 posts, read 1,038,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogacatt View Post
People usually read emails that they have received. It does not mean he has feelings for you. He ended things, he's not going to carry on the email conversations. He may have already deleted the emails too.

This type of stuff leads to stalking, and obsessiveness. I suggest not using trackers etc., in the future. It's not a good feeling knowing you're being watched, or in this case, your emails watched.

You had a casual and sexual relationship, move on and stop worrying about him. "He's" probably moved on. Good luck.
"Not a good feeling?" OMG this is far more than a not a good feeling thing. If I knew someone was stalking my email it would NOT be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2024, 11:57 AM

163 posts, read 95,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
"Not a good feeling?" OMG this is far more than a not a good feeling thing. If I knew someone was stalking my email it would NOT be good.
Yes, well, I don't get a sense she is doing it to be a bunny boiler, I think she is using it as a means to gauge his feelings. Which, don't imply much on his end.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:02 PM

9 posts, read 985 times
If he’s moved on then why does he keep rereading the emails that I’ve sent him about how I feel? That doesn’t make any sense. If he’s moved on he wouldn’t keep reading what I’ve sent him. Because he would not care. Sometimes he reads them weeks later.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:10 PM

22,556 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaLove View Post
If he’s moved on then why does he keep rereading the emails that I’ve sent him about how I feel? That doesn’t make any sense. If he’s moved on he wouldn’t keep reading what I’ve sent him. Because he would not care. Sometimes he reads them weeks later.
Like someone else said... maybe he is having a good laugh at your expense.

He also might be showing it to his friends.
or... whatever.

It doesn't really matter.
Delete them on your end and MOVE ON (which you are choosing NOT to do!).

ETA: and this is weeks later!?!?! Let it go!
Quote:
Sometimes he reads them weeks later.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:12 PM

9 posts, read 985 times
He ended things saying we couldn’t be only friends especially because of a letter I sent him. And because he didn’t think I would stop being mean to him.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM

22,556 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
He ended things saying we couldn’t be only friends especially because of a letter I sent him. And because he didn’t think I would stop being mean to him.
Ah... so you are a creepy stalker AND a mean girl!
He was smart to move on.

3,023 posts, read 2,235,771 times
Obviously he still cares about you and is just building up the courage to contact you back and let you know that you were the one that got away and he's hoping against all hope that you'll give him a second chance.

Since you created a whole account just to get that response, I hope you're satisfied now.

9 posts, read 985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Like someone else said... maybe he is having a good laugh at your expense.

He also might be showing it to his friends.
or... whatever.

It doesn't really matter.
Delete them on your end and MOVE ON (which you are choosing NOT to do!).

ETA: and this is weeks later!?!?! Let it go!
Having a laugh with his friends? Not sure why that’s the only reason. No actually he just reread them yesterday. He reads the ones about how I feel and me telling him to reach out when he’s ready the most.

24,470 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Quote:
And you do the same thing - snoop. This is stalking. Please leave him alone. If you really want to know - pick up the phone but then you have to fess up that you have your emails set on report mode. Not pretty.

Old 04-17-2024, 01:16 PM

9 posts, read 985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
Obviously he still cares about you and is just building up the courage to contact you back and let you know that you were the one that got away and he's hoping against all hope that you'll give him a second chance.

Since you created a whole account just to get that response, I hope you're satisfied now.
That’s not what I’m saying but maybe he’s thinking about what happened between us. Why is it not possible for him to miss me? We spent a lot of time together not just sex. We use to watch movies together, cook together etc. We actually did have conversations it wasn’t just sex and bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships