Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 03:27 PM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Honestly, creme, get a sense of humor. Can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain? Sheesh!

no, sorry I can't...as I've observed you and found you to be quit tackless and flat out rude...especially when people are having a good time, minding their own business and you jump in and bully them with your obsession to have the last word and one liner put downs, telling people how to think & feel and no, I hardly know you, as I've been away from the forums for quit some time, so, certainly cannot tell when your yanking my chain or not...and find no humor in your sarcasm and relentlessness

I just had surgery, am on pain meds and came in here to try and forget about what is presently going on in my life, and you jump in and tell me to get a sense of humor after bashing me and several other forum posters the other night...I'm not in here to be aggitated by some little snit who loves to start trouble and aggitate posters, so I would really appreciate it if you would kindly think first, before you post, so as not to offend others and take their enjoyment from the forums away. When you do that, you totally disrupt their focus with your unkind remarks.

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps there are people in here who are bound to their homes, shut ins...in wheel chairs, older folks for whom this forum is a place they can go and forget about their troubles and themselves for awhile?

So I am asking you kindly to please think first before you post so as not to hurt the feelings of others.

thanks
Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 03:52 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no, sorry I can't...as I've observed you and found you to be quit tackless and flat out rude...especially when people are having a good time, minding their own business and you jump in and bully them with your obsession to have the last word and one liner put downs, telling people how to think & feel and no, I hardly know you, as I've been away from the forums for quit some time, so, certainly cannot tell when your yanking my chain or not...and find no humor in your sarcasm and relentlessness

I just had surgery, am on pain meds and came in here to try and forget about what is presently going on in my life, and you jump in and tell me to get a sense of humor after bashing me and several other forum posters the other night...I'm not in here to be aggitated by some little snit who loves to start trouble and aggitate posters, so I would really appreciate it if you would kindly think first, before you post, so as not to offend others and take their enjoyment from the forums away. When you do that, you totally disrupt their focus with your unkind remarks.

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps there are people in here who are bound to their homes, shut ins...in wheel chairs, older folks for whom this forum is a place they can go and forget about their troubles and themselves for awhile?

So I am asking you kindly to please think first before you post so as not to hurt the feelings of others.

thanks
Creme

For someone who is on pain meds, you certainly are verbose. Now, go take yourself a little nap and get over it.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
For someone who is on pain meds, you certainly are verbose. Now, go take yourself a little nap and get over it.

exactly my point...very condiscending and cruel.....I would appreciate it, if you'd stop telling me what to do...if you can't say something nice, don't bother...just let it go...

Old 07-23-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
exactly my point...very condiscending and cruel.....I would appreciate it, if you'd stop telling me what to do...if you can't say something nice, don't bother...just let it go...
Gosh, I love you, creme!

Old 07-23-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Gosh, I love you, creme!

Gosh, I love you to...

Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Gosh, I love you to...
Are ya guys from the South? You sound like that funny thread I read about the Southern niceness... "She's ugly as a soapbox, God bless her heart."

Old 07-23-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Are ya guys from the South? You sound like that funny thread I read about the Southern niceness... "She's ugly as a soapbox, God bless her heart."
I am from TEXAS!

Old 07-23-2008, 04:10 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
I am from TEXAS!
Oh, no need for the all caps. I know others from TX...

Old 07-23-2008, 04:18 PM

22,182 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Quote:
get a sense of humor. Can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain?
I would add this to my list also....people who say "get a sense of humor" when someone objects to their offensive behavior. Actually that is a form of verbal abuse, to call someone names and attack them, in response to their own unacceptable behavior being mentioned.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:19 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,737,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
I would add this to my list also....people who say "get a sense of humor" when someone objects to their offensive behavior. Actually that is a form of verbal abuse, to call someone names and attack them, in response to them pointing out unacceptable behavior.

yeah I know! or another that irritates me is "relax" if I'm getting uppity about something. telling me to "relax" just makes me more uppity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships