Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 02:03 PM

874 posts, read 3,683,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post
LOL I can't blame her. Some people on here are so quick to throw stones, the one about her son was just nasty the poster had no reason to say that. I feel if you aren't going to say anything helpful then dont say anything. There is a such a thing as constructive criticism. But your son will abuse women one day because of you is not helpful. The person who wrote that was being mean and hateful. The op has done nothing to deserve that from that poster. I think some people here just go overboard; especially since you dont know the state of mind some people are in. she could have been really upset and she comes here for some feedback and hears

You're nuts and your boyfriend will leave you
Ig I were your man, I'd run away from you
You're a crazy woman and your son will abuse women

who is taht helping.
I totally agree. Some people can be so brutal and get out of hand with their comments. The first time I read Natalay's post, I knew people were going to say hurtful and stupid things. Thats why I made light of the situation. The girl obviously knows she was wrong and has been very mature with the advice that she's been receiving from certain people.

But the ones that are rude and heartless..i wish their posts would be removed.

Once I read a post about this woman seeking advice becuse she just found out that her husband cheating on her..obviously this is a heartfelt and serious issue. Some folks started cracking jokes about Lorena Bobbit and how the wife should cut off her husband's penis. I mean come on! That is not funny..as you said before, you have no idea what state of mind the OP is in.

Its different if the topic of discussion is mild and funny..bring on the jokes! But relax when someone is genuinely seeking advice and support.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:04 PM

22,620 posts, read 19,329,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Being overly dramatic I tend to say a lot of things when I'm upset. I just want him to be as pissed off as I am. he yells that I'm being childish. he says I have a habit of saying things I don't mean when I'm angry. I get upset and run off at the mouth, just like a kid . I know the bottom line is that I need to grow up and control my temper.
she has admitted she has an out of control temper
and she has also stated she'd use physical violence

that's HER talking about herself
not us

Old 07-31-2008, 02:06 PM

250 posts, read 938,179 times
Closed at OP's request.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships