Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do girls like bald guys?
No, too many are hung and stuck up on appearance. 7 26.92%
Yes, a real woman would accept a man for who he is 19 73.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 02:35 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,753,546 times

Advertisements

Every time I see baldies, I flip my hair and run my hand through my mane.

Poor pithecanthropuses

I have come to realize my hair has been my best attribute to date. Every girl I date seems to tell me my hairstyle is great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 02:35 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,036,697 times
I'm not talking freakishly huge muscles like Schwarzenegger in his prime. More like Stallone in his prime (or even now... dude looks incredible for 65... no homo). That is the body I am aiming for in the gym, and combined with a shaved head, that look is a big time skirt dropper.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:39 PM

58 posts, read 83,543 times
I'm in my mid 50's and still have all my hair, no receding hairline either. I keep it cut short and it looks great, lots of silver but still can see the black in it.

Think of this, fat bald guy versus physically fit flat back head baldie. Do either look good to you. Salt and pepper hair with mostly silver on the sides and fat, or a physically fit salt and pepper with mostly silver on the sides. Me, I'm proud and happy being fit and trim and salt and pepper with a lot of silver on the sides.
having money dosen't hurt either.

Last edited by scrapiron; 09-16-2011 at 02:51 PM..

Old 09-16-2011, 02:56 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,021,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
I'm not talking freakishly huge muscles like Schwarzenegger in his prime. More like Stallone in his prime (or even now... dude looks incredible for 65... no homo). That is the body I am aiming for in the gym, and combined with a shaved head, that look is a big time skirt dropper.
No offense but I don't know one of my friends who likes the look. I know there are women out there who obviously must. It's just too look at me. Never cared for Stallone's body either. Subtle is far more sexy.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:13 PM

52,349 posts, read 52,799,906 times
It's like anything else, some women would like a bald head, and others don't.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:29 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,735,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
From what I've read, girls wouldn't date a guy who has a receding hairline, but that's the way most are. Now I have some hair loss, and when I was in high school, most girls and some guys were bugging me because of my hairline. Now I'm considering going bald, hopefully permanantly.

So do most women, mostly young women, find bald men attractive?
If a man has kind of rugged masculine facial features, I think it's going to look good on him. If he has more of a delicate bone structure, then probably not.

Old 09-16-2011, 07:52 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,741,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
From what I've read, girls wouldn't date a guy who has a receding hairline, but that's the way most are. Now I have some hair loss, and when I was in high school, most girls and some guys were bugging me because of my hairline. Now I'm considering going bald, hopefully permanantly.

So do most women, mostly young women, find bald men attractive?
Bald guys are fine by me.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:05 PM

26 posts, read 41,240 times
I've always thought a receding hairline was attractive for some reason, not to drastic but nice. If you have enough hair and just a receding hairline it's fine if you're literally balding in the back of the head and you have a receding hairline just shave it all off. It might look better and if it doesn't what's there will grow back

Old 10-08-2011, 05:43 PM

2 posts, read 5,936 times
I honestly think only older women prefer bald men when I wuz in 20's and now almost outta my 30s I wouldn't give a bald man a 2nd look but I developed a crush and Steve Wilkos a couple yrs ago and am now datin' a guy who resembles him.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,211,631 times
Lol at Steve Wilkos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships