Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do girls like bald guys?
No, too many are hung and stuck up on appearance. 7 26.92%
Yes, a real woman would accept a man for who he is 19 73.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 08:23 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,916,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Being completely bald makes u look a lot older
Excuse me meet my man Dwayne. He is hooooooott!

https://www.facebook.com/DwayneJohnson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2013, 08:25 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,524,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Being completely bald makes u look a lot older

For me, I would have to agree with this, and I hate it. Miss my hair

Old 08-15-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
For me, I would have to agree with this, and I hate it. Miss my hair
Please I saw you, you are gorgeous so just stop.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:47 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,524,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Please I saw you, you are gorgeous so just stop.
Thanks, but I still hate being bald. I had great hair, and I just feel like I look older than what I should look like.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Thanks, but I still hate being bald. I had great hair, and I just feel like I look older than what I should look like.
Eh, we all get old. I color my hair because I have gray hairs. Women can fix themselves up. If we just saw the beauty that we all have verses the tv. We would be fine.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,964,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpie99 View Post
I never said it was a deal breaker for most women. I said, "given a choice, most women are not into bald men". Obviously if a guy is all-around great, then baldness wouldn't be the deciding factor. This thread isn't asking "is baldness a deal breaker for women". The question is "Do women find bald men attractive". I'm a straight female too and I know my gender well enough to conclude that all things being equal, baldness in men is NOT a preference for most women.
IME, I agree with this post.
I didnt read this whole thread. But most women I know have an issue with a guy who's hair line is receding. Flat out, if a guy has a receding hair line, although not a deal breaker, it is kind of important.

Now shaving one's head with a razor? Some women don't mind it, and some even like it.

If I had to guess though, a woman would definitely prefer a guy with good hair. Good hair and style and a good hair line definitely make a guy more attractive. It IS a stigma in a way. But not a dealbreaker. But, if the guy is hot, or his gf loves him, it doesnt matter. But upon first impression? Makes a big difference.

Old 08-15-2013, 03:25 PM

76 posts, read 127,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
It depends on the head shape....
Totally agree with this, but honestly most men than I know who shave their heads look so much better than those trying to camouflage the receding hairline or balding with a combover or something equally ridiculous. I am dating one guy that shaves his head and it's damn sexy on him.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:51 AM

3 posts, read 3,823 times
Of a woman's right to choose the man who matching to ensure the continuity of the close relationship
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships