Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM

42 posts, read 104,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Ooh, I've got a funny one about passing gas!

I worked at a courthouse in the high desert in the mid nineties. We were in an office full of cubicles. Evidently I had eaten something the night before that was making its way out of me the morning after. It was silent, but deadly, let me tell you. People were rushing around, doing their work as always. I didn't say anything, and lit a few matches and waved them around to get rid of the smell.

Some woman became quietly hysterical and I could hear her whispering furiously to some other woman, "Oh my God, it's smoke! Do you smell THAT? WHAT'S burning?" People started murmuring in the office and rustling, and getting up from their desks, sniffing the air and looking around.

So I had to come from behind my desk and say,"There is NO fire! I passed gas and I didn't want you to smell it!" They collasped in laughter. They laughed and laughed and laughed. And then months and years later, they proceeded to tell anyone new who came into the office about what had happened. They told that story over and over during the slow times in the office. I tell you, those people needed to get a life!
i can tell you its not gonna be just them thats gonna be remembering this... i cracked up. I mean... burning a match? Fire eats oxygen... not fart-gas...

You're cutesy and funny... wat an interesing way to care for the people around you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
[quote=Alpis;4802264]girls dont fart. Really. I never do. So this post isnt about anything remotely gassy. (quote)

What do you mean...girls don`t fart? You "poo" not fart, right?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:29 AM

22,314 posts, read 29,400,492 times
LOL-I'm a farter. It really only starts when the bf comes home. Maybe it misses him, I don't know..Its pretty odd. LOL

Alpis-I've used the matches before. It does work trust me.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:20 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,074,740 times
[quote=yankeegirl313;4803143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpis View Post
girls dont fart. Really. I never do. So this post isnt about anything remotely gassy. (quote)

What do you mean...girls don`t fart? You "poo" not fart, right?
I thought the word was "poot"...? Poo is bad.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:24 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
[quote=rcsteiner;4807872]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I thought the word was "poot"...? Poo is bad.
Yep. I believe your right."Poot....poof... Same thing as a"fart" to me! LOL...

Old 08-10-2008, 06:28 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
LOL-I'm a farter. It really only starts when the bf comes home. Maybe it misses him, I don't know..Its pretty odd. LOL

Alpis-I've used the matches before. It does work trust me.

This reminds of the time I had about 15 beers and some pickled eggs and next day I was majorly hung over. The company I worked for was doing some remodeling so they had some of us in trailers. Anyway I was alone and let a few SBD's go, and about 10 minutes later a female co-worker came in and started to say "What is that SMELL???"

It took everything I had to stifle my laughter. So I innocently said "Oh there must be a sewer line open around here"

To this day I can still remember the look on her face.

I start to giggle just typing this

Old 08-10-2008, 09:35 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
lol poof is what I use to describe a terrible body odor....a poot is a fart...

[quote=yankeegirl313;4807925]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post

Yep. I believe your right."Poot....poof... Same thing as a"fart" to me! LOL...

Old 08-10-2008, 09:58 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,120,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
I work outside installing lawn sprinkler systems. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to go to the bathroom. Years ago, I worked with a guy who had a habit of showing his poop to the other guys on his crew. You heard me right. Showing off his poop. He would go in the back of the truck and poop in a box or a bucket or whatever was handy. And then carry it around from guy to guy. Strangely, people had little interest in viewing his poop and began to decline the offer. So he began trying to fool people using such clever tactics as "hey, look at this - I caught a snake!" I don't miss him.

That qualifies as "inappropriate", right?
I kind of always thought that bathrooms were for a purpose. I don't know about you, but most people make noises when they go to the bathroom. It seems rather silly to sit there and worry about offending a stranger in the next stall when you have to go. LOL It sounds like a Monty Python Sketch.

Stall 1: riiiiiiiippppppppp "Oh, beg your pardon"
Stall 2: Don't mention it.
Stall 1: Pffrrrrrrrrrooooooot "I say, so sorry, chap"
Stall 2: Not at all, carry on!
Stall 1: Braaaap Braaaaap put put put spash "Oh, heavens, excuse me please"
Stall 2: Jolly good, I say. Have a good day!

LOL I can just SEE Eric Idle and Michael Palin! LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-10-2008, 10:12 PM

7,731 posts, read 13,424,908 times
Quote:
I work outside installing lawn sprinkler systems. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to go to the bathroom. Years ago, I worked with a guy who had a habit of showing his poop to the other guys on his crew. You heard me right. Showing off his poop. He would go in the back of the truck and poop in a box or a bucket or whatever was handy. And then carry it around from guy to guy. Strangely, people had little interest in viewing his poop and began to decline the offer. So he began trying to fool people using such clever tactics as "hey, look at this - I caught a snake!" I don't miss him.

"inappropriate" would be an understatement.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:29 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
Quote:

LMFAOOMG
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships