Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 10:00 PM

286 posts, read 804,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Among several things, stupid drivers who cut in front of you without using their blinkers. Man I wish I had a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on my car and blast them. More to come!
Do you live in NoVA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 10:13 AM

55 posts, read 141,818 times
Quote:
Among several things, stupid drivers who cut in front of you without using their blinkers. Man I wish I had a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on my car and blast them. More to come!
Damn skippy!!! I HATE that!!!!!!!

Old 08-22-2008, 10:16 AM

11 posts, read 68,740 times
people with 50 cal guns that don't like it when i cut them off

Old 08-22-2008, 10:35 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times
In no particular order:

1-Bad drivers.
2-Welfare moms who continue to pop out kids just so they can keep receiving benefits (yes, I know that not everyone on welfare is this lazy).
3-Lazy people in general.
4-Fox News.
5-The military-industrial complex. I am aware the we (unfortunately) need a mighty military, but sheesh, does it have to be such big business!
6-The Oil Cartel.
7-Government task forces that are created to look into the most mundane things.
8-Extreme liberalism and extreme conservatism.
9-Parents who practice free-range child rearing.
10-People who don't appear to have an opinion of their own, or who are afraid to speak their mind.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:40 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,376,537 times
9-Parents who practice free-range child rearing.

Oh I love this terminology.....Thank You!

Old 08-23-2008, 05:26 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
I found a free range dog chew in my neighbors yard...was going to wash it, but it tasted so much better with their dogs slobber all over it...
not bad! Waiting for more...now me and the dog fight over them...wouldn't be so bad...but....
damn pit bulls....

Old 08-23-2008, 06:08 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,764 times
Quote:
Among several things, stupid drivers who cut in front of you without using their blinkers. Man I wish I had a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on my car and blast them...
...The reason they do this is because many dumba$$es will speed up when they see your turn signal go on, god forbid someone pull infront of them. I used to be religious about my turn signal, especially driving my big truck. I didn't want anyone to be surprised by my movements. Turns out, a lot of people can't deal with losing ONE CAR LENGTH of distance, so if you turn on your signal they will RUSH that gap like they are in nascar. Now I just cut stupid m***er****ers off all the time, and they sometimes honk. But I'd rather have the satisfaction of ME being the *******, instead of having yet one more encounter with someone who is perfectly fine with a gap infront of them, but will rush like a bat out of hell if that gap might be filled. No more turn signal for any of you, have fun trying to out-muscle the rear end of my v-8.

Old 08-23-2008, 07:01 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,297,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, that's nothing! I'd say:

I need the thingie that goes on top of that other thingie under the car.
I can relate here! While working at a library, we'd get those who would call and say, "Do you have that book they're showing on Oprah today?"

Um, I'm at work, and we're not watching Oprah.

Old 08-23-2008, 06:53 PM

52,274 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
What ticks me off if when I go to the local all you can eat buffet and the proprietor comes out and asks me to leave.

Talk about annoying

Old 08-23-2008, 08:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What ticks me off if when I go to the local all you can eat buffet and the proprietor comes out and asks me to leave.

Talk about annoying
Did ya take care of enough food to feed a small country in Africa, Chowhound?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships