Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 AM
319 319 started this thread

105 posts, read 221,793 times

Advertisements

If it ain't it sure as hell is close...

The red flags are out there, I mean her telling him that she does not want to have to the explain things away in her mind. That is a little kuko (sp?)...

I think if they ever travel together it will be an affair in the making...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 02:11 PM

Well here is the latest update:

He has touched everything...
and HE kissed her...

more to come tomorrow...

Old 06-04-2009, 02:16 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,052,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
Well here is the latest update:

He has touched everything...
and HE kissed her...

more to come tomorrow...
What a dummy. He's setting himself up for a major sexual harrassment case and so is she, once you think about it. I hope things never turn sour between the two of them because it won't end well.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:32 AM

I agree!

Okay it went like this:

She wasn't looking and he planted a peck on her (lips). I see diaster written all over this....nothing was said on either side.

I will update as more information trickles in...including the pending loss of job

Old 01-13-2010, 09:13 AM

I wanted to continue this thread because I think it may assist others that may be in this silly situation or contemplating it.

This is cryptic as I am just remembering what he told me and this was two days ago:

No loss of jobs on either front.

When the opportunity comes he has told her he will do a little finger-walking (hopefully you guys/gals know what I mean). He did try twice...the 1st she said it wouldn't be a "good" time and the other she blocked him, but he got close.

She has mentioned how his “wife” (if he had one) would feel if she knew what he was doing...

The last comment is VERY strange; anyway I will continue to update this thread as information comes in....

Old 03-05-2010, 08:07 AM

38 posts, read 86,240 times
i think there's a pot of trouble brewing... what if they start having sex, then after awhile she wants to leave her family but he wants to keep it as a fling... how would they be able to work together after that????

Old 03-07-2010, 01:45 PM

110 posts, read 304,020 times
I have been in this situation except that the guy never just said it was a fling. The two of us had a real crush on each other & we ended up kissing & hugging & going a little further than that but not having sex. We ended it mutually realizing the possible consequences. Now, I have to see him at work & we literally work next to each other. We agreed to try to stay friends & we have succeeded in the sense that we still talk to each other,etc. HOWEVER, being a woman & based on a study I read about on affairs, once you are kissed you are emotionally attached to a guy. A guy doesn't get emotionally attached until he's had sex -- and doesn't even consider it an affair until he has sex. So, you can see that there are two totally different perspective in play here. The problem is going to happen when they end it & she realizes how emotionally attached she has gotten to him. Most likely she is having marital problems or this wouldn't even have happened. Most likely she is going to eventually get really angry at him. In my case, I feel like I fell in love with this guy & thankfully, both of us are very reasonable, caring people who don't want to cause any hurt to the other. So, even though I've cried more tears over this & seeing him is very difficult, I would never get him in trouble. However, I have had moments when I thought how EASILY I could have informed his girlfriend on facebook or done something else to bring him down. Just hope she isn't that kind of woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships