Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2008, 11:28 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,926,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You don't wanna know.

You're right - Sedona rocks! (Literally.) I posted a pic elsewhere and will post a link here if I get the chance.

How's everyone doing? Anyone hump anyone lately?

Old 10-25-2008, 11:29 AM

Default Another joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
A man and a woman who had never met before, but were both married to other
people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
Trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both
very tired and fell asleep quickly..... He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, 'Ma'am,I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to gete a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

I have a better idea,' she replied . 'Just for tonight, let 's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own damn blanket!'

After a moment of silence...he farted.
Here's another joke ...

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them is hurt. (God works in mysterious ways.) After they crawl out of their cars, the man is yelling about women drivers. The woman says, 'So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should be friends and live in peace for the rest of our days.'

Flattered, the man replies, 'Oh yes, I agree completely, this must be a sign from God! But you're still at fault ... women shouldn't be allowed to drive.'

The woman continues, 'And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.'

She hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, 'Aren't you having any?'

The woman replies, 'No. I think I'll just wait for the police...'

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Women are clever, evil *******.
Don't mess with them.

Old 10-25-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
You're right - Sedona rocks! (Literally.) I posted a pic elsewhere and will post a link here if I get the chance.

How's everyone doing? Anyone hump anyone lately?
Here's a pic:

Old 10-27-2008, 07:39 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,167,951 times
Quote:
Here's a pic:
Sedona is pretty awesome hu? My favorite place here in Az....my parents have a summer home up there so we're up there like every month....Did you do any off roading?? Schnebly Hill Road is my all time Fav especially when you get to the end of the trail. Glad you had a good time

Old 10-27-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Sedona is pretty awesome hu? My favorite place here in Az....my parents have a summer home up there so we're up there like every month....Did you do any off roading?? Schnebly Hill Road is my all time Fav especially when you get to the end of the trail. Glad you had a good time
Cool, you're pretty much a regular there.

We went on the beginning of Schnebly Hill Rd. Then my father decided it wouldn't be worth "risking" my BIL's SUV on it, so he asked me to turn around.

He also wanted to do a Pink Jeep tour, but thank goodness I talked him out of it and convinced him to do the Hummer tour instead. I can post a pic or 2 of it if anyone cares for it.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
I can post a pic or 2 of it if anyone cares for it.
Sure we do! I'm sick of playing with this tired picture with the shades!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,167,951 times
Quote:
Cool, you're pretty much a regular there.

We went on the beginning of Schnebly Hill Rd. Then my father decided it wouldn't be worth "risking" my BIL's SUV on it, so he asked me to turn around.

He also wanted to do a Pink Jeep tour, but thank goodness I talked him out of it and convinced him to do the Hummer tour instead. I can post a pic or 2 of it if anyone cares for it.
Yea, pretty much. I try to get up there whenever I can....it's really a peaceful place I love to escape to. Schnebly hill is pretty hard core.....I take my jeep and it still takes it's toll on it but it's fun. I've never done the pink jeep tours since I've always had my own but I hear the hummer tours are cool.....yea, let's see pics

Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Sure we do! I'm sick of playing with this tired picture with the shades!
I didn't say I'd be in the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Yea, pretty much. I try to get up there whenever I can....it's really a peaceful place I love to escape to. Schnebly hill is pretty hard core.....I take my jeep and it still takes it's toll on it but it's fun. I've never done the pink jeep tours since I've always had my own but I hear the hummer tours are cool.....yea, let's see pics
Do you live close to Sedona? I noticed they're expanding the roads around uptown. It caused a little traffic when driving around there, but nothing too bad. I'm sure the roads will be great when they're done expanding them.

OK, I'll post a couple Hummer tour pics ...
Attached Thumbnails
Relationship Chat Thread (keep PG-13)-hummertour1_sm.jpg   Relationship Chat Thread (keep PG-13)-hummertour2_sm.jpg  

Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
I didn't say I'd be in the pic.
Boooooo!

Old 10-28-2008, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Boooooo!
Life's a b|tch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships