Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 04:02 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,093,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyBlueMoon View Post
This thread was truly depressing!!! Ever heard the saying "I don't care where you get your apetite as long as you come home for dinner?"

I guess we should all be so lucky.

And to the person that commented on men getting bored eating the same sandwhich every day!!! ...what are we supposed to do?? Add toppings?? lol
yes... whipped cream, chocolate syrup..

There are many many many things that can be done to keep it interesting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Men crave variety.

If you have a plan to change 10,000 years of evolution let me know.
YES! Exactly! Women.. change things up! Don't be afraid to try new things, new places, new sensations... etc etc.. keep your man excited and for GOSH sakes.. keep up with your appearance. Do not, for the sake of your sex life, look like a slob. It will turn your man off VERY quickly.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycutie View Post
OK next ? where does a person meet new men? I can't date my employees and I don't do the bar scene. Have been out of the dating world for 3 years.
Do you have girlfriends that have guys they know?

Old 11-06-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackiwanny View Post
Thank you! Yes, yes, yes!!!!!

Applause!!

lol

Seriously, there are too many things out there that men get away with because it's almost expected in this society that this is what a macho man does. If they see it on TV, then it must be how I should act too.

Anyone else notice how many college boy movies there are out there now? American Pie started it all. Now there are tons of movies with this macho, fart joke, put down women attitude. It's sickening to think that this is how Hollywood can teach our young men to act! ugh. I love men, love them to death, but I can't stand this stuff, and I don't think we should be letting them get away with it just because we can laugh it off as boys will be boys.

I guess you don't remember things like revenge of the nerds or Porky's

Old 11-06-2009, 04:32 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,618,516 times
PEOPLE who cheat cheat due to selfishness and lack of accountability. It's an integrity issue. People with integrity end their relationships before they pursue their next relationships.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:59 PM

22 posts, read 54,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
We have minds,were not animals.
actually we are animals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships