Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 03:03 PM

1,009 posts, read 708,423 times

Advertisements

She sounds very aggressive I would tell her bluntly not to call anymore, and if that doesn't work . CHANGE YOUR NUMBER!!! lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 03:23 PM

30 posts, read 83,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
A few weeks ago I posted a thread about sending and email to someone I wish I had not (see link). Many of you said just don't answer her phones calls. Well, she keeps calling like some stalker or something. I blocked her email and IM. But I cannot block her phone calls. what a turn off!!!

Why in the hell would someone keep calling you when they have called you about 12 times in 2 weeks and you have not responded? I guess she cannot get the hint.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-not-have.html

tell her the truth, It will set you free. She most likely is that way in other relationships and needs to hear it. The truth is hard to hear, but she needs to know.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:40 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,053 times
Dude, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Never heard of a number that can't be blocked. It's not that hard to make her stop calling or emailing.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:47 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,252,207 times
He's making a mountain out of a mole hill because he can't be honest enough to tell her not to call anymore. Man up!

Old 09-27-2008, 04:54 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,829,777 times
Quote:
A few weeks ago I posted a thread about sending and email to someone I wish I had not (see link). Many of you said just don't answer her phones calls. Well, she keeps calling like some stalker or something. I blocked her email and IM. But I cannot block her phone calls. what a turn off!!!

Why in the hell would someone keep calling you when they have called you about 12 times in 2 weeks and you have not responded? I guess she cannot get the hint.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-not-have.html
Sounds like she is obsessed. Do something to make her outraged and discusted in you and maybe she will go away.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:54 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,583,573 times
I had a chidhood friend who looked me up after many years (crazy and a pathological liar, which is why I "lost" contact with her in the 1st place...) calling me several times a day, etc. I tried to avoid it, but eventually I just had to tell her straight-out that I wanted her to leave me alone. It sucks to have to say the words, but when someone is disrupting your peace all the time, it must be done. Just be honest...there's no law that says you have to associate with people you don't vibe with, you will both be happier hanging out & talking to others who are on your respective levels!!!

Old 09-27-2008, 04:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
No, that is emotional abuse. I've had a guy do that to me and it was very painful.

The best way is to be a mature man and have a discussion about it or send her an email telling her it is over. With emails you can be more blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Sounds like she is obsessed. Do something to make her outraged and discusted in you and maybe she will go away.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,360,095 times
Quote:
I know this particualr girl
for a good man to settle down with. Well that's not going to be me.
Amen. I agree. It's as if you don't have a say in the matter. They can't "vote" with your third leg / pituitary gland nor mine, and should understand that.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
lol I know....total mountain out of a mole hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
He's making a mountain out of a mole hill because he can't be honest enough to tell her not to call anymore. Man up!

Old 09-27-2008, 05:28 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,657,993 times
Tell her that she obviously hasn`t changed any...GET!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships