Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:27 PM

25,157 posts, read 54,037,327 times

Advertisements

it is polite and respectful to voice your opinion on it....as part of the conversation....I think that is plain and clear and obvious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
Why do you think I needed to respond to yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,707,216 times
Ok, Artsy, I really don't understand why you feel you should control others' way of responding. Did I say anything disrespectful to you? No. My post is to ask a question, and therefore you did the right thing by answering. "If" there is a response that I see as interesting, THEN I will respond.

Understood?

Old 10-30-2008, 04:30 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,220,906 times
I'd have to say: Bad attitude and nonadventureous. She MUST be a FUN and EXCITING person. She also must want to live an above average lifestyle and she must be willing to work hard to make it happen.

cr

Old 10-30-2008, 04:31 PM

My post is very interesting and I just called you out on your disrespectful behavior is all, no need to turn purple in the face and point fingers....

Quote:
Ok, Artsy, I really don't understand why you feel you should control others' way of responding. Did I say anything disrespectful to you? No. My post is to ask a question, and therefore you did the right thing by answering. "If" there is a response that I see as interesting, THEN I will respond.

Understood?

Old 10-30-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
My post is very interesting and I just called you out on your disrespectful behavior is all, no need to turn purple in the face and point fingers....
Well, sorry to tell you that... I don't find yours interesting enough for me to respond. As you can see in EVERYONE's way of responding, NONE of us respond back to EVERY SINGLE response that we get from posts.

Sorry bro! Just because "you" respond back to every single response you get, does NOT mean everyone you respond to HAS to do the same thing!

You can't control me, so I suggest you stop your controlling-issue diatribe!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM

It's called the golden rule, do unto others as you would have done unto you. It is something I learned in Sunday School at a Church that taught kindness and good social manners.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Well, sorry to tell you that... I don't find yours interesting enough for me to respond. As you can see in EVERYONE's way of responding, NONE of us respond back to EVERY SINGLE response that we get from posts.

Sorry bro! Just because "you" respond back to every single response you get, does NOT mean everyone you respond to HAS to do the same thing!

You can't control me, so I suggest you stop your controlling-issue diatribe!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 PM

Yeah, well, Artsy, PLEASE do me a favor and do NOT use biblical scriptures to fit your controlling issue. Based on your posts in other threads, I can see that you are trying to spread your "love of control".

Oh, and speaking of control, that's another DEAL BREAKER!! Controlling personality! How about that?

Old 10-30-2008, 04:49 PM

lol you sound angry...that is definitely a deal breaker for me.

Quote:
Yeah, well, Artsy, PLEASE do me a favor and do NOT use biblical scriptures to fit your controlling issue. Based on your posts in other threads, I can see that you are trying to spread your "love of control".

Oh, and speaking of control, that's another DEAL BREAKER!! Controlling personality! How about that?

Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM

756 posts, read 2,093,092 times
I have a couple:

Can't be mentally ill. I have seen how unstable and disconnected they get. Now I have NO problem with someone with a physical disability. I'm talking about bipolar manic illness, etc...

Can't be a convicted felon. (duh)

Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
lol you sound angry...that is definitely a deal breaker for me.
Angry, nah, you must have confused me for yourself, for not being able to control people. Look at the way you speak not only to me but to OTHERS! In most of other threads that you responded, you keep saying of how much you're being ignored. I'm sorry, sweetheart! Do you need a tissue for your issue of controlling others? Because it seems that you're not getting the "desired" response back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships