Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:22 PM

9 posts, read 28,772 times

Advertisements

Ok...best ones I've used that actually worked.

Hey honey, my friends bet me $20 I couldn't come over here and talk to you, so you want to go buy drinks with their money? (That one works the most)

Hi there! You remind me of a championship fish, I don't know weather I want to mount you or eat you.

A cat falls into the water & the rooster laughs. What's the moral of the story??? A wet pu**y alway's makes a happy c*ck.

Nice legs, what time do they open?

Do you want to go eat out at the Y?

Beauty is only a light switch away.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

The word of the day is "legs", want to go back to my house and spread the word?

That outfit is very becoming of you, then again if I was on you, I'd be coming too.

Screw me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

I may not be Mr.Right but I'll scr*w you until he gets here.

Lets play Army!! I'll lay down and you can blow the hell out of me.

Walk up to a girl and say, excuse me, would you like to dance? If she comes off as a b*tch, and says no, then say...I'm sorry, maybe you didn't hear me. I said, you look really fat in those pants, and walk away.

Last but not least..

Do you have a keg in the back of your pants? Because I'd love to tap that a$$.

Anyway, those are all the ones I've used...sometimes they work, sometimes I get slapped, but it's worth the laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 11:15 PM

14 posts, read 71,406 times
this guys right..i always joked on hot girls and bagged on them just cause it's in my nature to do it. i dont think that anyone is better than anyone but hot girls think they are so i like to bring them down to reality and when i talk to them (or rather wait for them to talk to me), i never act like im that interested..sometimes its best to ignore at first, it makes their heads race with mystery. i had a married woman chase me at my workplace. the first time she tried to talk to me, i flat ignored her. i did the undercover security there. one day she said "i wanna know everything about you". she thought i had been with 50 girls and asked me, i didnt respond. then she said 100? LOL. i do have good looks and i work out but not even tall but it was my personality that made her beg for me to come over everyday and talk to her. i had her paging me all the time. half the time i wouldnt respond lol. also had hooked up with a girl that had a fiancee at the same workplace. both were older than i was too. if i would have acted like some nice guy, i wouldn't have had the chances/experiences with the hot girls..or even average girls. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Haha, I'm sorry it bugs you so much that works on girls, but it does. It's not in the movies, get over yourself. A cocky-funny approach works on virtually every hot girl in the world. That's just how girls are conditioned, they respond to guys who are different, unique, the alpha male of the group. It's simple social dynamics. I'm not going to argue with you anymore until you educate yourself -- I gave you the book title, you read it, you come back and then you tell me why the book's numerous real-life experiences recalled are wrong and why that would "never" work on you or your girl friends (even though it absolutely would, but every girl says "Oh that would never work on me," which is why it does work). Until you've done the reading I have, get lost. This thread said guys only, so butt out and stop being so high and mighty. You're no more special than any other girl, and yes, the same pickup lines that work on every other girl would work on you, too, and you wouldn't even know it was happening.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:13 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,981,165 times
Quote:
Haha, I'm sorry it bugs you so much that works on girls, but it does. It's not in the movies, get over yourself. A cocky-funny approach works on virtually every hot girl in the world. That's just how girls are conditioned, they respond to guys who are different, unique, the alpha male of the group. It's simple social dynamics. I'm not going to argue with you anymore until you educate yourself -- I gave you the book title, you read it, you come back and then you tell me why the book's numerous real-life experiences recalled are wrong and why that would "never" work on you or your girl friends (even though it absolutely would, but every girl says "Oh that would never work on me," which is why it does work). Until you've done the reading I have, get lost. This thread said guys only, so butt out and stop being so high and mighty. You're no more special than any other girl, and yes, the same pickup lines that work on every other girl would work on you, too, and you wouldn't even know it was happening.

Hey Jerk!!! Why don't you start treating her like a lady and cut her some slack. We allow you to post your crappy advice allow the young lady her thought.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,938,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
^ works 95% of the time!!
But the other 5%, it leads to getting slapped and handcuffed. Wait a sec., that's not a bad thing. But the restraining order can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckZ284 View Post
Ok...best ones I've used that actually worked.

A cat falls into the water & the rooster laughs. What's the moral of the story??? A wet pu**y alway's makes a happy c*ck.

I heard of most of the ones you mentioned, but never this one. Hilarious!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,176,523 times
Quote:

wow....testy hu? It's okay...I was that way too a few days ago sex helps! ......anyway....get over myself? I didn't know I was under myself You think your educated? What because you read one book on one obviously stupid POV?? hahahahaha omg....hilarious. Sweetie....I won't argue with you because ANY girl on here will tell you they don't fall for arrogant *****es sorry....just the way we are "conditioned" Like I said before.....the girls it does work on obviously have issues and if that works for ya' hey....who am I to judge? All i'm saying is there's a HUGE difference between an alpha male being "confident" (HOT) and being "arrogant" (not so hot)........looks like your the latter.....good luck W/that

Old 11-18-2008, 05:24 AM

9 posts, read 28,772 times
Thanks..I think my dad might have told me that one at the bar one night..haha

Old 11-18-2008, 06:47 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,176,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah buddy! View Post
this guys right..i always joked on hot girls and bagged on them just cause it's in my nature to do it. i dont think that anyone is better than anyone but hot girls think they are so i like to bring them down to reality and when i talk to them (or rather wait for them to talk to me), i never act like im that interested..sometimes its best to ignore at first, it makes their heads race with mystery. i had a married woman chase me at my workplace. the first time she tried to talk to me, i flat ignored her. i did the undercover security there. one day she said "i wanna know everything about you". she thought i had been with 50 girls and asked me, i didnt respond. then she said 100? LOL. i do have good looks and i work out but not even tall but it was my personality that made her beg for me to come over everyday and talk to her. i had her paging me all the time. half the time i wouldnt respond lol. also had hooked up with a girl that had a fiancee at the same workplace. both were older than i was too. if i would have acted like some nice guy, i wouldn't have had the chances/experiences with the hot girls..or even average girls. lol

omg you and Jon are perfect for eachother lol

Old 11-18-2008, 07:56 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,153,861 times
I used this once:

"Hey...I'm no Wilma Flintstone...but I can sure make your Bedrock!"

Yes, I was drunk.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:11 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,773,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I used this once:

"Hey...I'm no Wilma Flintstone...but I can sure make your Bedrock!"

Yes, I was drunk.
Thats Funny stuff....love it

Old 11-18-2008, 08:17 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,089,404 times
"How would you like to give me the best 5 minutes of my life?"

I'm taking it out of context, it only works in a light, festive atmosphere with "sassy" already joking and laughing women(do not use it on ...say.. a librarian)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships