Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 08:25 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,229,212 times

Advertisements

Exactly. I'd sure teach,if it was a girl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Sure, why not? They need to learn too, and why not show teach them some of your "experienced" techniques.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 10:09 AM

11 posts, read 22,676 times
I say YES absolutely!!!! I kept my mouth shut for 13 yrs and was unsatisfied. My husband was clueless to it. Since taking the initiative and asking for things the way I like it has made our intimate times more enjoyable for us both.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:05 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,354,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedInPa View Post
I say YES absolutely!!!! I kept my mouth shut for 13 yrs and was unsatisfied. My husband was clueless to it. Since taking the initiative and asking for things the way I like it has made our intimate times more enjoyable for us both.
side note: Man, I can't believe all these PA screen names! You're gonna kill my desire to take a look even at Philly.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:07 AM

29,002 posts, read 30,429,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
side note: Man, I can't believe all these PA screen names! You're gonna kill my desire to take a look even at Philly.
Why? PA is a beautiful state, you should come take a look, it's got everything, big cities, wide open spaces, deep thick virgin forests...beautiful fishing streams, water falls, caves, and gr8 people.
come on east!!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 11:08 AM

29,002 posts, read 30,429,691 times
Quote:

Good for you...when I was younger used to miss out on a lot, due to fear of hurting his feelings....what we missed, huh?

Old 11-16-2008, 11:16 AM

25,146 posts, read 54,056,895 times
Did he stick his light saber into the wrong zone?

Quote:

Old 11-16-2008, 02:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,354,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Why? PA is a beautiful state, you should come take a look, it's got everything, big cities, wide open spaces, deep thick virgin forests...beautiful fishing streams, water falls, caves, and gr8 people.
come on east!!!!
Yeah, sure... That's why we have StuckPA, StrandedInPA, HatingPA, MiserableInPA... OK, the last two I made up 'cause I don't remember them exactly, but there's no other state with such "great" screen names and input!

Nothing personal, dear... just observations...

Old 11-16-2008, 03:38 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,038,449 times
Quote:
Yeah, sure... That's why we have StuckPA, StrandedInPA, HatingPA, MiserableInPA... OK, the last two I made up 'cause I don't remember them exactly, but there's no other state with such "great" screen names and input!

LOL

... touche ...

Old 11-16-2008, 03:43 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,737,350 times
Quote:

I moved to PA from Colorado. It has it's drawbacks but I've seen worse. The dating scene is deplorable for instance.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:03 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,676,768 times
I do not like the East Coast, for me anyway, the weather is too bad, it's too crowded, and as one Facebook group I belong to is called: "If it takes you 13 states to make a coastline, you're doing something wrong." It goes on to say, "It takes three states to make a coastline. One on the top, one on the bottom, and one in the middle." As we on the West Coast would say, the East Coast states are hella tiny! Also I notice that the East is notoriously unhip, like they don't seem to understand modern English or slang at all, it's so weird. I have a friend who lives over there and goes to law school there. When she was in college, we were talking online and she said something, then I wrote, "Wow that's tight!" She said, "tight?" I was like, "Yeah... that's tight." She says, "What does that mean?" I thought I was talking to my grandma. Even my 66-year-old dad knows that, my god. This has been the case with the East Coast in general, they use words we stopped using 10 years ago, and don't seem to catch on to any new fashion trends or slang until we already stop using it. It's like the awkward kid in school or something. I just couldn't live on the East Coast for a million reasons but if I did it'd have to be in Miami, at least they have good nightclubs and mostly good weather, or what passes for good weather on the East Coast anyway (hurricanes slamming into you numerous times per year).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships