Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 PM

33 posts, read 61,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
I agree with everything DennyCrane said. Assuming this is not a troll, I think there are some possibilities regarding the OP.

1. She has spent her whole life around beer-guzzling, loud-mouthed, wife-beater-t-shirt type a-holes. This gentlemen type makes her uncomfortable.

2. There are bedroom issues that she doesn't want to bring up and that is the core of her suspicions.

3. He really is gay.

Have you thought about sitting down and very delicately asking him? Maybe this is a load that he has been carrying around with him and it would actually be a relief to say it out loud.
I have asked and the first time he got really pissed and left! The second he cryed and said he dosent want to be with me if im gonna ask him or think he is a gay! What do I DO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarqueseGilmore View Post
Have you all ever watched a Lifetime movie and you saw him tear up?
When you all go to Karaoke does he do his own rendition of "YMCA?
Has he been to prison for a long period of time?

LOL....You see how riduculous you are!! Listen I'm man enough to say that by traditional standards people probably see me as feminine. I take care of my skin,I like to cook, I'm soft spoken...etc. I'm not the least bit interested in men. I love women!!!! I'm shy but I love women!! If I were you, I'd straight out ask him....Hon,ARE YOU GAY?.....Theres alot of men out there who are feminine but are not gay the least. Now if he is too feminine for you thats another discussion.........
He doesnt do femine things like that. Im saying more men have like a manly presentsto them. Him comenting on a mans hand to me is very gay!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Trisha he could be gay or he could be hinting he is gay (telling lies) to get you to break up with him.

That stinks. I feel so sorry for you.

Men can be real idiots. Seriously.

http://img.zoints.com/public/profile...8/3/1/main.gif
He dosent seak around or anything like that at all! If he is telling lies its about his sexuality! He is always home unless heis at work.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
It sounds like he is more of a girlfriend or a sister to her.

She didn't talk about the sex or foreplay.

She also didn't consider that he is bisexual or sexually confused.
The sex.... He always wants it what man doesnt. I tell him no allot and sometimes make him wait weeks. It gets boring but hey whoss ex life doesnt.??! We been together 5 years my sex drive has gone down allot! He dosent try anything weird in the bed at all. In the first year his sisters boyfriend was going on and on how good it feels to have your butt licked. So i tryed it and he stopped me and said this is to gay. Alot of info but hey there you go. Hope it wasent to much

Old 12-08-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtee View Post
I don't think it matters if he is gay or not. You said you aren't attracted to him, so let the guy go. That way you can both find someone with whom you're more compatible.
I am atracted to him but my assuming he is gay is a big turnoff!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sounds like your intuition is trying to tell you something - better not ignore it.
I think I need more proof Just wish I new the truth!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
I have no idea if you should leave him or not, but from what you posted I see nothing to suggest that he's gay.

I watched Brokeback Mountain. I didn't care for it, but I didn't complain.

I do the household laundry every week.

I cook about as often as my wife does. (Sticking a frozen pizza in the oven is cooking, is it not?)

My hands are usually soft.

I have few close friends other than my wife. (I have had guy friends, of course, but now I spend my free time with my wife.)

No former gay friends that I know of, but I don't think gayness is contagious anyway.

I'm straight as an arrow.
His hands arent soft he commented on another mans Hands that I told him that I think was gay. He said he has femine hands!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I doubt he's gay if he's been with you for 5 years. When I first met my husband I thought he was gay. In fact, I even asked him on one of our dates and his reaction was something like this: followed by a "Why would you even ask me something like that!"

I kinda thought he might be because (1) He lived in West Hollywood; (2) Loves to cook; (3) Does laundry; (4) Is kinda soft-spoken with a somewhat high pitch voice; (5) Doesn't work on cars (I grew up in a family of motor-heads); (6) Liked the "good things" in life (my family - kinda like rednecks a little bit).

We've been together for almost 20 years and have children together and he is pretty much the same now as he was then - except fat and out of shape and graying/balding. He's always after me for you-know-what, and I am the one running away and trying to hide.
Thanks for the reply dont you think its weird forhim to comment on another mans hand and watch a gay flick?

Old 12-08-2008, 11:45 PM

Lol that is to funny!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I agree with this...from what she has said, he just sounds like a nice guy who is a bit shy and reserved.
If he seems attracted to you and you have a good sex life, then what is the problem? There's obviously something there you don't want to mention, or you're being silly and paranoid.
I have had bad men andgreat men in my life! Prefer the good. Him commenting on another mans hand would give any women somesuspion!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships