Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2008, 08:27 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,885,198 times

Advertisements

Thank you for your advice, Rathagos.
[by the way, she's in West/Central Texas too!]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2008, 09:36 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,227,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post

You've seen my Profile, I actually live in Paris, but I decided to "foster" an US inmate thru WriteAPrisoner.com that I discovered surfing on the Net, being interested in True Crime. Nothing to do with "trolling", lady!
On my profile, there is actually a picture of my so (who is French like me) but if you had read some of my previous posts in the "relationships" thread, you would know that we live like "bro and sis" and that I'm weary of this kind of relationship.
And yes, I have a big heart, and I 'm throbbing when I see the cute picture of that gal behind bars, I don't even want to know what mistakes she did.
She is beautiful, and deserved to be loved. When Karla F Tucker was executed (I'd rather say "murdered") I wept (as much as for Diana, princess osf Whales).
I can be a very sentimental guy.
The more of this thread I read, the more pathetic it gets. So you live with someone, have decided you relationship is boring, so you're now after a murder in prison because it's more 'exciting' and 'challenging'.

Challenging how exactly? She's a captive audience (literally) - she has nothing better to do than chat to the losers who are attracted to 'cute gals behind bars'. She is no challenge to anyone right now, and the only 'excitment' is what you have created in your own mind. It's not real, it's pure fiction.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt after your first post, but the more I read the more pathetic it seems. Get a grip on yourself man.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:00 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,387,600 times
Quote:
Thank you for your advice, Rathagos.
[by the way, she's in West/Central Texas too!]
Tx. or Tn., I an confused!!!!:confus ed:

Old 12-23-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I just fell in love with a (female) inmate, due to be released in 2024 (but could be paroled earlier).
I've started an earnest, honest pen-pal relationship, maybe I'll have her on the phone one day or even visit her at the penintentiary (do you think there are rooms where one can meet privately an inmate or has one to be married?)
If the relationship gets really serious on both sides, do you think there is a possibility of marrying her when she'll be released or is it only plain daydreaming ?
This part sounds the same.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,233,524 times
Quote:
And yes, I have a big heart, and I 'm throbbing when I see the cute picture of that gal behind bars, I don't even want to know what mistakes she did.
She is beautiful, and deserved to be loved. When Karla F Tucker was executed (I'd rather say "murdered") I wept (as much as for Diana, princess osf Whales).
I can be a very sentimental guy.
As a kid, I read and reread the story of the poor tsarevitch , murdered at 14 by the Bolshewists. I was deeply moved, I wept at night in the secrecy of my bed.
If you can't understand that kind of things, Raggy Dee, you've got no heart.
Or the 5 children of Magda Goebbels poisoned by their own mother?
See where fanaticism leads to?
I think it's better to be like me, potentially weak-hearted, than
Has your weak heart caused you to weep for the person that she murdered? Or how about the family of the person that she murdered that is now preparing to celebrate Christmas without their loved one?

BTW- RE: your SO, the "we are living as brother and sister" line is so passe.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:45 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,885,198 times
Has your weak heart caused you to weep for the person that she murdered

It was probably in self-defence (I'm sure it was a moron who was beating her) otherwise she would have got 1st degree...so it's a bit adventurous here to talk of "murder". Don't forget it's Texas where many people find themselves behind bars for simple violations!

Old 12-24-2008, 04:04 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,465,871 times
Quote:

It was probably in self-defence (I'm sure it was a moron who was beating her) otherwise she would have got 1st degree...so it's a bit adventurous here to talk of "murder". Don't forget it's Texas where many people find themselves behind bars for simple violations!
I'm sorry but you can't be for real.
Diana princess of WHALES?
Texas a place where many people find themselves behind bars for simple violations???

WOW, I just don't swallow this one.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:33 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,659,244 times
I was married to a man in and out of prison for 20 years. You certainly have a "fun" life ahead of you. Adventurous it will be! Good luck, you will need it, Pal. For the life in me, I can understand those who married and are in the situation and their "death to us part" feels binding - been there, done that - but to actually go hunt for a life with an inmate is like going to hunt to get your foot nailed to the end of a thin plank above shark infested waters on a very windy day.

Maybe you will turn out like the man up in IL that wrote a female inmate in for murder and sent her money for years. She was released and then murdered him after a week, she ended back in Dwight Correctional for life. That is not an isolated incident, by the way.

Like I said, have fun.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
has your weak heart caused you to weep for the person that she murdered

it was probably in self-defence (i'm sure it was a moron who was beating her) otherwise she would have got 1st degree...so it's a bit adventurous here to talk of "murder". Don't forget it's texas where many people find themselves behind bars for simple violations!
Plea bargain!!!!

Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,270,859 times
Quote:

Simple violations...oh my gosh...what are you smokin'??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships