Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times

Advertisements

I have upgraded the OP to creepy strange man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 02:35 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
...and even if I have some problems of self-esteem ? it's always better than to have an overinflated Ego!

I'll take an overinflated ego over low self-esteem anyday, thank you very much.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:19 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
In fact, believe it or not, I'm quite proud of my low self-esteem, I even masochistically cultivate it like a venenous plant.It's even a trademark®, I like to flash it in the face of the Self-Important and drool (lol)
And "creepy"...ROLF like Anthony Hopkins in "Psycho"...brrrrr....sooooo frightening!
I think that some people have as much humour as... a prison gate!
But thanks for the Upgrade nevertheless!

Old 12-24-2008, 05:17 PM

820 posts, read 2,868,749 times
Quote:
Has your weak heart caused you to weep for the person that she murdered

It was probably in self-defence (I'm sure it was a moron who was beating her) otherwise she would have got 1st degree...so it's a bit adventurous here to talk of "murder". Don't forget it's Texas where many people find themselves behind bars for simple violations!
"Probably"? You declare you're in love with some woman you've only exchanged letters with and you don't even truly know why she's in prison and in prison for a very long time.

Dude!?!?!?

Old 12-24-2008, 05:24 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
This whole thread is just freaky.

*leaves the room*

Old 12-24-2008, 05:26 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Is she in TX. or TN.??? Two threads, two different stories.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:37 AM

Sorry Driller1, I made a spelling mistake , she's actually in a facility in Texas, you understand I can't tell you more for obvious reasons!
And I'd like to add, some negative reactions here could drive anybody Paranoid...not towards the person in jail, but toward the general paranoia of these folks - they should remember what Pope John Paul II once said :"DON'T BE AFRAID". ...it means trust God, try (if possible) to trust the others human beings. Amen. And a Merry Christmas to you all!

Old 12-25-2008, 09:20 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
Quote:
Sorry Driller1, I made a spelling mistake , she's actually in a facility in Texas, you understand I can't tell you more for obvious reasons!
And I'd like to add, some negative reactions here could drive anybody Paranoid...not towards the person in jail, but toward the general paranoia of these folks - they should remember what Pope John Paul II once said :"DON'T BE AFRAID". ...it means trust God, try (if possible) to trust the others human beings. Amen. And a Merry Christmas to you all!

I don't have a paranoia or fear toward inmates whatsoever. Unfortunately, I know the prison system all too well and what inmates think about, do and talk about all too openly amongst 'their own.' Even have to me directly at visits when I went to see my ex-husband. Glad you trust in God, you will need His hands to catch you when you fall.

No offense, but with your "candyman can" attitude. . . no wonder she is further spinning you into her web. If I were an inmate, I would keep you for my own gain as well. You are a hot and desirable commodity, once slight notch above cigarettes. Slightly.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:34 AM

Thanks for your concern , JeepGirl.
I've got your message 10/10.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:52 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,537,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I don't have a paranoia or fear toward inmates whatsoever. Unfortunately, I know the prison system all too well and what inmates think about, do and talk about all too openly amongst 'their own.' Even have to me directly at visits when I went to see my ex-husband. Glad you trust in God, you will need His hands to catch you when you fall.

No offense, but with your "candyman can" attitude. . . no wonder she is further spinning you into her web. If I were an inmate, I would keep you for my own gain as well. You are a hot and desirable commodity, once slight notch above cigarettes. Slightly.
She is right. Google or go to the library and check out "Games Inmates Play"

They have 24/7 to think of ways to get them out of their boredom. And you naively fall into the what we refer to as....,... on second thought, let's just say you aren't the first and certainly not the last to fall in "love" with an inmate.

Even death row inmates find someone to fall in love with them after a few letters and have even been known to get married. I have worked in both men's and women's prisons, so trust me, I know what I am talking about.

Disregard common sense and go do what you're going to do. It's not like you were going to take anyone's advice on an internet forum, right? I have to warn you, all letters you send will not only be opened and read before she gets them, but will ~brace yourself~ be passed around to her friends, so they can yuck it up. I have seen that a million times too. Mail call is THE greatest diversion they have until visitation day.

"HONEY! What do you mean YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships