Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 05:00 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,719 times

Advertisements

roflmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2009, 08:45 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWRELATIONSHIP View Post
my boyfriend lives with his baby mama and they have 2 kids together and he say they not together like that and he say he is moving when he get his taxes back and should i stay in this relationship or move on do i believe in him and stick it out i told him by the end of jan if he still there im gone is that right.
Why are you dating a guy who is living with the mother of his children? Stop dating him now. If/when he really decides to leave, he can look you up.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:52 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I was told that new screen names cannot be opened under the same IP address...if someone in your family wants to join they need to ask a mod to override it...

I think I read that in the Admin section...
That doesn't make sense since some people have internet providers that change our IP addresses on a regular basis. I'm not sure about my current provider but I got a new IP address every week on my old one as part of their security package.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:32 AM

94 posts, read 255,710 times
When I started posting threads about the bullsh*t that I have been through with my ex, people were very harsh. It was difficult to not take it personally and want to give them a piece of my mind but the truth is we are judging you based on what you tell us.

It's easy for us to say, what an idiot, are you serious, run, get out, leave him but we don't know the history in it all. Did you get involved under the assumption that he wasn't living with her? I'm sure you aren't that naive and you know that a man and woman who live in the same house who have a "history" can not refrain from doing it again.

Personally, and as difficult as it may be I would end it now. Remain in his life (without the benefits) and when he gets out of her house than see if things can be rekindled. If he never leaves or you folks don't get back together than it was never meant to be.

Good Luck in your journey!

Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
That doesn't make sense since some people have internet providers that change our IP addresses on a regular basis. I'm not sure about my current provider but I got a new IP address every week on my old one as part of their security package.
It is in the admin section about multiple accounts, IP addresses, etc.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:27 AM

3 posts, read 10,551 times
I met her like a month ago. She also has moved on, meaning she has her boyfriend. I just don't understand how can two people who used to be in a relationship can live under the same roof.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:53 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fana85 View Post
I met her like a month ago. She also has moved on, meaning she has her boyfriend. I just don't understand how can two people who used to be in a relationship can live under the same roof.
How old are all of you? How long were they a romantic couple? Some couples do part ways romantically in a grownup drama free way. Your "supposedly boyfriend" and his ex may have just come to the realization that they were no longer in love and didn't want to spend the rest of their lives with each other... but for the sake of the child, they are still friends. And maybe he is helping with the childcare. And maybe he couldn't afford to move out as not many people have enough cash on hand for a new apartment, factoring in the security deposit, first and last months rent. Maybe he didn't have a good friend that he could move in with.

Anyway, not every couple that breaks up turns the situation into a soap opera.

BTW have you met his child yet? I guess remember that his kid will or should come first and before you. Are you willing to help him raise his child if need be? Even if the ex has custody, he will still be a part of his child's live and have to give some financial support.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:01 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fana85 View Post
Have you watched the news lately? Do you see how hard it is to sell a house? This a major trend now where couples have divorced but can't afford to move out. They can't sell the house they own together and they don't have enough income to pay for half a mortgage plus a place for them to move into.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:24 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Just

Old 02-23-2009, 11:31 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
I would steer clear of anyone who even uses the term "baby mama" or "baby daddy"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships