Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 AM

28,969 posts, read 30,320,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I agree with you. My father said, always look somebody in the eye when talking to them.

That being said, I have one attractive client who is ALWAYS wearing low-cut blouses to show off her considerable assets. By that, I mean she's awfully proud of her magnificent tatas, and the way she dresses seems to draw attention to them. So, when I talk to her, I find myself saying, "Must...look....at....her...eyes."
LOL....

must look at her eyes, must look at her eyes....hehe, I can visulize that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 09:34 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,398,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
IMO, this is a sub-conscious thing men do. they may not even realize they're doing it!
I agree. That's what it is. You generally don't want to lock eye-to-eye with someone you don't know well -- it's kind of intense, so you look around. As long as it's a glance, and not a leer (at her upper anatomy). Also, when sitting down eating lunch or dinner on a date, I'm always looking around at who comes in, at what others are eating, at the walls/ceiling, and any other kind of distraction.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:38 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,739,368 times
I have a big rack, so have a bit of a look. I don't care. But if you're staring weirdly at me, I'll tap my temple and say something like, "Up here, big guy." Or if it's a very awkward situation, like you're my husband's uncle or something, I'll raise my eyebrow or smirk at you and let you know I saw you looking, you perv.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I think a quick glance is natural. To do this is just built into us. However, to stand there and stare, especially while conversing with the lady, IS very rude. It's as if the man thinks that no brain is involved. Just hooters. I do somewhat agree with the poster who said that women who push them up and out, showing alot of cleavage, really dont have the right to complain. Thats like saying "here they are. but dont look." All 3 of my daughters have at one time or another complained about this. I told them that they have the right and responsibility to tell the man that they dont like it and to stop. But I also taught them that they can dress in a way that is both appealing and appropriate and the same time. Seems to me if you want men to think of you as nothing more than boobs then go ahead and show alot of boobs. If you want men to think of you as more than that then either dress for business or get in his face and DEMAND that he stop it.
I WASN'T SHOWING OFF MY BOOBS....THEY WERE NO WHERE TO BE Found or seen...PLUS, IT'S COLD UP HERE NOW, SO, I ALSO HAD A JEAN JAKET OVER TOP....
HE WAS THAT KIND OF MAN THAT INSTEAD OF LOOKing YOU IN THE EYES WHile TALKING, HE LOOKS AT YOUR BREASTS...CONSTANTLY

Now, standing up, straightening out skirt, doing a hair flip while saying...
this isn't just a glance, and if some of you haven't ever had the opportunity to speak with a man like this, you have no idea what I'm talking about...but, like I said, next man that does this, I'm gonna smack em right up side the head and point towards my eyes while screaming "LOOK HERE WHEN I'm Talking to ya". LOL

Cap'n Dan
Good to see ya.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monalisavito View Post
either that creme, or just try to hypnotize him
lol...

Old 01-14-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I agree. That's what it is. You generally don't want to lock eye-to-eye with someone you don't know well -- it's kind of intense, so you look around. As long as it's a glance, and not a leer (at her upper anatomy). Also, when sitting down eating lunch or dinner on a date, I'm always looking around at who comes in, at what others are eating, at the walls/ceiling, and any other kind of distraction.

Patting you ....good boy...

I'm not talking about just a glance, which doesn't bother me...

Does anyone here really know what I'm talking about? If you've had it done to you you understand

and like the other poster said, they come off like a perv, but they don't even realize they're doing it....like the guy I knew who got fired for it...as several girls complained about it...I mean, we're talkin excessive here.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:46 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,970,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
One of my girlfriends and I, well, first let me rewind a little
I had to have a professional come to the home for some minor repairs..

He was very nice, professional and all that, but the one thing that always makes my skin crawl, is when your talking to a man, he his eyes, go directly to your chest, and he never focuses his eyes on you, but is constantly going to your chest with his eyes....ewwwwwww

ONe man I knew who did this, told me he was fired b/c the women complained about it, and I told him, you do, and it's very uncomforable for a woman...and I don't believe you even know you do it....

it is a disgusting habit...on the part of some men, and as I said, I don't even believe they realize they are doing it????

What's your take?

Creme
Well Creme...

Most ladies have their jugs half outta their shirts. Some put them on a showcase style shirt. Making them cry out, "Look at me!! Look at me!!"

Some ladies even get oversized, padded bras to enhance them into standing out even more.

Let's say a man... put a large sock in his drawers or was just naturally blessed and the front of his pants was...oh let's say....your chest level. You mean to tell me that you would sneak a peak while talking to him? Especially if it is protruding out of his levis?

Yeah...didn't think of it that way huh?

Old 01-14-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
One or two glances is fine. I know it's hard for them not to look. But to keep focusing on it the entire time is creepy. It certainly shows the class of the man you are speaking to.

Now if it was Denzel I was talking to, I would just take my top and bra off and make it easier for him.
Hi.

My name is Denzel.

Just joking.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Well Creme...

Most ladies have their jugs half outta their shirts. Some put them on a showcase style shirt. Making them cry out, "Look at me!! Look at me!!"

Some ladies even get oversized, padded bras to enhance them into standing out even more.

Let's say a man... put a large sock in his drawers or was just naturally blessed and the front of his pants was...oh let's say....your chest level. You mean to tell me that you would sneak a peak while talking to him? Especially if it is protruding out of his levis?

Yeah...didn't think of it that way huh?
NO, I wouldn't look, (until he turned to the side to look at something)...

I know where your coming from, and I understand, but your not understanding me...
there are actually some men, that can stand across the room while talking to me, and we're having a five minute conversation, and not once does his eyes, meet mine, as he is focused on my chest....and as I said before, unless you've had it happen, you have no idea what I'm trying to explain...

Now, could you please direct me to that Blessed man?

Old 01-14-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
NO, I wouldn't look, (until he turned to the side to look at something)...

I know where your coming from, and I understand, but your not understanding me...
there are actually some men, that can stand across the room while talking to me, and we're having a five minute conversation, and not once does his eyes, meet mine, as he is focused on my chest....and as I said before, unless you've had it happen, you have no idea what I'm trying to explain...

Now, could you please direct me to that Blessed man?
That's disrespectful and rude to stare. It's also disrespectful to point.

Actually, I do what you say about the sneak-a-peek. Then when you get busted you and her are so embarrassed. She closes up the shirt, and I turn to look at something while still talking. It's hilarious!

Human nature. You can't condemn the ones who are weak.

Hmmm? Looking for the man with brains huh? Good personality, perhaps a good sense of humor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships