Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:39 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,294,712 times

Advertisements

I once met some neighbor friends of mine at a venue, and they were at the end of the table, and across from them was a good friend of theirs, an acquaintance of mine. Since she was sitting at the end of the table, you could see her legs, casually extended and crossed, and since she was sitting, I guess it made her already little black dress shorter.

As I approached, I noticed her legs, and a when I looked up to her, I was busted! I was somewhat embarrassed, but then I just looked straight into her eyes and said "you have fantastic legs"! She smiled, and said 'thanks'; she moved them for me, and said those were her best assets.

Another time, me and two of my buddies were in line waiting for the bathroom at a club, and these two women came out of the ladies room, and one of my buddies said to one of them "Nice Tas!", to which she replied "Thanks, do you want to feel them?"! My friend said sure, and she thrust them towards him and he gave them both a squeeze!

So, honesty sometimes helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 10:43 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,411,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Another time, me and two of my buddies were in line waiting for the bathroom at a club, and these two women came out of the ladies room, and one of my buddies said to one of them "Nice Tas!", to which she replied "Thanks, do you want to feel them?"! My friend said sure, and she thrust them towards him and gave them both a squeeze!
Not girls you want to bring home to meet the parents, but definitely nice to know some like that in life! Was the squeeze THROUGH the clothing? That isn't as inspiring, but if there was more at stake...

Old 01-14-2009, 10:46 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,354,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
I once met some neighbor friends of mine at a venue, and they were at the end of the table, and across from them was a good friend of theirs, an acquaintance of mine. Since she was sitting at the end of the table, you could see her legs, casually extended and crossed, and since she was sitting, I guess it made her already little black dress shorter.

As I approached, I noticed her legs, and a when I looked up to her, I was busted! I was somewhat embarrassed, but then I just looked straight into her eyes and said "you have fantastic legs"! She smiled, and said 'thanks'; she moved them for me, and said those were her best assets.

Another time, me and two of my buddies were in line waiting for the bathroom at a club, and these two women came out of the ladies room, and one of my buddies said to one of them "Nice Tas!", to which she replied "Thanks, do you want to feel them?"! My friend said sure, and she thrust them towards him and he gave them both a squeeze!

So, honesty sometimes helps.
Were they strippers?prostitutes? lol omg. Women like that give other women a bad name !!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!~ Disgusting!

Old 01-14-2009, 10:56 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,152,910 times
Not really a big deal to me. Some guys have wandering eyes and some don't. As long as they're respectful on an overall basis, I really don't mind so much.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:12 AM

8,410 posts, read 39,292,076 times
Unless they are gay..I get rude about it usually. If one guy can control himself...They all can. The worst is when its one of you s.o.'s friends. I used to just sit there and squirm...Now I just blurt out a question "if they like staring at my t***" For some reason guys think its funny when other guys get called on this more than the women do....Especially if you use foul words to do so.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 AM

50 posts, read 128,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I worked with a guy like that. We were friends and he did it mostly to aggravate me, but he was horrible anytime a female came into the office. He made an excuse to leave his office and check her out and then of course make comments on her looks. Anyway, when he started the chest looking, I started staring at his crotch area when we were talking. It made him very uncomfortable and he eventually stopped looking at my chest.
LMFAO!!!! Thanks for this! It was hilarious! You made my day! I'm reppin you for sure!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:23 AM

50 posts, read 128,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
The only times I've caught myself gawking at a womens breasts that I wasn't with were when the repulsive ones dress to be noticed. Show me a big blue vein, a sunken chest cavity or the ones that appear to have breasts growing out of their neck and I'm screwed. I guess in a way its a good thing that women always think that men stare because they find something appealing.

I'm the same way about half tops and fat rolls

ROFLMAO!!! Oh man, I'm SO lovin this thread!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:23 AM

37,713 posts, read 46,130,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Most ladies have their jugs half outta their shirts. Some put them on a showcase style shirt. Making them cry out, "Look at me!! Look at me!!"?
That is completely untrue. I don't know what sort of place YOU work, but that is certainly not the case in ANY of the offices I have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Let's say a man... put a large sock in his drawers or was just naturally blessed and the front of his pants was...oh let's say....your chest level. You mean to tell me that you would sneak a peak while talking to him? Especially if it is protruding out of his levis?
Are you KIDDING me? Look at a guys CROTCH?? No way. I have never done that unless I'm looking at at underwear ad! If anyone actually "stuffed their pants" around here, they'd be laughed out of the office, by the MEN.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:30 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,044,154 times
i don't stare at the ladies azz or boobs when im talking to them unless there's some chemistry then i might give her breasts a nice look (when she's wearing a low cut shirt at a club and not the office or something like that) then take it from there. i do, however, stare at lady's boobs and azz ALL THE TIME when they are not looking. i think some of them can "feel" it though so you have to be careful not to offend them otherwise you have no chance with 'em.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:31 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,294,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Not girls you want to bring home to meet the parents, but definitely nice to know some like that in life! Was the squeeze THROUGH the clothing? That isn't as inspiring, but if there was more at stake...
The woman with the legs, her name is Roxanne, she is/was decent, she since married and has a few children now. She honestly was not offended. This was almost ten years ago now, and when ever we see each other at the house parties, we still laugh about that. She told me she spent two weeks getting ready for this date she had later that night, and that she had spent a bit of money on tanning sessions, and waxing. Ouch! She said I was the only one who noticed the effort! I never bothered to ask if her date noticed.

As for the girl with the tas, you are probably right, beautiful as she was, I don't think she was 'bring home to mother' material. Her tas were fake, BTW. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships