Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2009, 07:42 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,624,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
yeah,I mean sometimes you do,sometimes you dont.I knew that I would probably never see her again so it was now or never but I was just waiting for a little slack to get a conversation going at least but she gave no slack,I was a least hoping for a window to get a little LK into probing conversation...but nope.

But come on....she was wearing to show off,women do that often yet get peeved when a guy digs what she has.They get this idea that that is all we see but that is not true.Yes it might be a main selling point,yes at first we might focus on that but then it is on to the rest including a personality that gels.

I mean come on...it is like me a guy with long hair getting offended when a woman goes after me because she has a thing for long hair,Im mean....cool so I have something you like,but I know in the end my hair if she has that fetish will only go so far before the rest of me comes into criteria.And I a guy with long hair should understand that some girls don't like that,so a girl with curves should understand that some guys do so why are you gonna get all defensive about it when it is something that attracts a guy?

Though I guess the difference with alot of women is they are only offended if they don't find the guy attractive where on the other hand I if I have a girl come on to me or mention my hair or whatever I take it as a compliment even if I don't like her and try to be civil about it....

And that is the difference,most men are happy to get a compliment or get hit on by any woman just because even if they don't want her while women only like getting hit on or complimented if they find the guy attractive while any other they call a boob staring pig.....
good god LK, those boobs really did a number on you, your all over the place and not making hardly any sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 07:46 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,087,623 times
She booby trapped Lionking!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:48 PM

13,619 posts, read 21,429,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
good god LK, those boobs really did a number on you, your all over the place and not making hardly any sense
if I sound stupid now Im sure the face I made when I saw her must have really been stupid..lol I litterly just blurted out OMG when I saw her lol,and all sense of composure was about gone and it was all I could do to maintain it as I talked to her.

So to sum up what I tried to say up above in a short sentence is "good gawd women....don't complain that you actually have something that attracts a guy because would you rather not attract anybody?"

This thing about women with huge ones,and there have been posts in the fashion section with women complaining about their boobs,that they complain that all a guy sees is them.What kind of guy do expect to attract a guy who hates big boobs?It is like me with long hair if I were to complain that I attract girls who like long hair and wanting a girl who likes short hair...Im just friggin happy that I have something that attracts somebody

Old 01-14-2009, 07:51 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,087,623 times
Mostly, we just want to attract the *right* people!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
if I sound stupid now Im sure the face I made when I saw her must have really been stupid..lol I litterly just blurted out OMG when I saw her lol,and all sense of composure was about gone and it was all I could do to maintain it as I talked to her.
Was it something like this?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 01-14-2009, 07:55 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,270,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Was it something like this?

Goodie! Why can't I post mine?!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:55 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,178,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
she should post pics! :hornydevil:
lol......pm me

OMG i'm kidding.....seriously...totally kidding.....

Old 01-14-2009, 07:56 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,178,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
you wear your underwear over your clothes?

Old 01-14-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Goodie! Why can't I post mine?!
go ahead, post it

Old 01-14-2009, 08:04 PM

I don't know what y'all are lookin at. I'm just standing here, mindin my own, waiting for a, uh, a bus, yeah that's it.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships