Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 01:23 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,032,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
(sigh) Thank you!!!

No one seems to understand....hey, I'm human, I look to, but theres looking and then there are those men who act like sex molesters....
he stood 4 feet away from me, and all the while we were talking, his eyes kept fixated on my chest...they don't look at you and talk to you...and by the way, I had on a turtleneck and a jean jacket...

Well, that explains it. you asked for it with that turtleneck...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 01:30 PM

355 posts, read 814,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
It is hard to pour a drink while blindfolded.

Or to feed the livestock, or tend the chickens, or much else.

It is better to simply avoid going near where females hangout.
You need to get laid, dude

Old 01-15-2009, 01:35 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
It is hard to pour a drink while blindfolded.

Or to feed the livestock, or tend the chickens, or much else.

It is better to simply avoid going near where females hangout.
That's pretty much what its coming down to isn't it?

Old 01-15-2009, 01:38 PM

Just for the record, creme is talking about the extreme situations where people are rude and obnoxious about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
Well, that explains it. you asked for it with that turtleneck...
A turtleneck is sometimes hotter than a low-cut top.

If you are attractive and have a nice body, people are going to look at you whether you are in a bathing suit or wearing your grandma's pajamas.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:41 PM

355 posts, read 814,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Just for the record, creme is talking about the extreme situations where people are rude and obnoxious about it.

A turtleneck is sometimes hotter than a low-cut top.

If you are attractive and have a nice body, people are going to look at you whether you are in a bathing suit or wearing your grandma's pajamas.
True, true, true. I get just as many looks in a turtleneck as I do wearing a skin tight tank top because they are both sexy, but the turtleneck is definitely hotter because I'm covered up j/k

Old 01-15-2009, 01:44 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
One of my girlfriends and I, well, first let me rewind a little
I had to have a professional come to the home for some minor repairs..

He was very nice, professional and all that, but the one thing that always makes my skin crawl, is when your talking to a man, he his eyes, go directly to your chest, and he never focuses his eyes on you, but is constantly going to your chest with his eyes....ewwwwwww

ONe man I knew who did this, told me he was fired b/c the women complained about it, and I told him, you do, and it's very uncomforable for a woman...and I don't believe you even know you do it....

it is a disgusting habit...on the part of some men, and as I said, I don't even believe they realize they are doing it????

What's your take?

Creme
Now that I know about periferal vision and how to spot it, and how women use it...YOU GIRLS DO MORE CROTCH CHECKING THEN MEN BREAST CHECKERS EVER THOUGHT OF!

Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Now that I know about periferal vision and how to spot it, and how women use it...YOU GIRLS DO MORE CROTCH CHECKING THEN MEN BREAST CHECKERS EVER THOUGHT OF!
that's only because it looks like it's breakin outta those pants trying to get us

Old 01-15-2009, 02:10 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
I've known guys that go around with their pants unzipped to try to get women to look.
Ive got to admit when I see the bikers in their spandex with that little bump sticking up, I cant help but look. Its one of those things you really dont want to see, but you just cant look away.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,561 times
Guys! This is one of those age old complaints by women, but if they were even close to being honest, which is inherantly impossible for them, they'd admit they do most of the "checking"

Old 01-15-2009, 02:17 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Guys! This is one of those age old complaints by women, but if they were even close to being honest, which is inherantly impossible for them, they'd admit they do most of the "checking"
Correct. Why do men do this and that? Get the women to admit that they do these things and find out that men and women are not that much different.

Regardless of what we have been taught to believe, women are as "visual" as men. They do not oogle as much and make it as obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships