Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 10:14 PM
miu

17,721 posts, read 40,291,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I actually work for trade shows. I promise you, I'm no tramp. You are required to wear the outfit that your agent gives you AND you are required to wear make-up and have your hair done. I’ve never had to wear anything very revealing, but I did have to wear form fitting business suits. I was not and am not a tramp. I never slept with any of the people that came to the trade shows, I don’t cheat on my husband. It’s funny that you call them tramps, they could be just like you, a devout atheist humanist. Just because they’re pretty, they wear make-up and they’re skinnier than you, does not = tramp
I'm not saying that you or those models are tramps, however by wearing those outfits, they do imply trampyness not classyness. Just read any car message board with pictures from those car shows you work at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2009, 10:27 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,803,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I'm not saying that you or those models are tramps, however by wearing those outfits, they do imply trampyness not classyness. Just read any car message board with pictures from those car shows you work at.
Wait a minute here. This is not even close to correct. I have been blessed to have beautiful women in my life for as long as I can remember. Just because they can wear a form fitting outfit and pull it off looking GREAT does not mean they are tramps or skank de jours!

Your post is rather insulting to women blessed with natural beauty. Why don't people get rep remained for bashing the beautiful?

Old 04-25-2009, 12:17 AM

390 posts, read 907,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monalisavito View Post
one or two glances is fine. I know it's hard for them not to look. But to keep focusing on it the entire time is creepy. It certainly shows the class of the man you are speaking to.

Now if it was denzel i was talking to, i would just take my top and bra off and make it easier for him. :d

lmao

Old 04-25-2009, 12:57 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,165,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
In no way, shape or form do I or any straight man I know,consider girl watching as an unproductive activity. It is absolutely the best reason to go Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wal-mart? The people there are scary and often obese

Old 04-25-2009, 08:23 AM

179 posts, read 612,382 times
One of the funniest things to see a guy do while you're talking to them is see their eyes doing the "3-point stare."

They start off at your eyes. Then migrate to your lips. Then to your chest. Back up to lips. Finally back up to eyes. And then the cycle starts all over again!

Even better, they don't think I notice them doing it! I don't really find it offensive though or anything, just amusing and if it's a guy I'm interested in, flattering.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:27 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,645,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
One of my girlfriends and I, well, first let me rewind a little
I had to have a professional come to the home for some minor repairs..

He was very nice, professional and all that, but the one thing that always makes my skin crawl, is when your talking to a man, he his eyes, go directly to your chest, and he never focuses his eyes on you, but is constantly going to your chest with his eyes....ewwwwwww

ONe man I knew who did this, told me he was fired b/c the women complained about it, and I told him, you do, and it's very uncomforable for a woman...and I don't believe you even know you do it....

it is a disgusting habit...on the part of some men, and as I said, I don't even believe they realize they are doing it????

What's your take?

Creme
This is one reason I'm glad I'm older. I'm a DDD out front and I couldn't have a converasation with a man where he'd remember my face if he ever saw me again until I was in my late 30's and even then I'd get it now and again.

It is, absolutely, disgusting to be viewed as a piece of meat by men. There's no way I'd ever date a guy who did this. If you don't think I'm a person, then buy yourself a blow up doll with big boobs.

Now that I'm in my 40's, no one cares how big they are except me. Next year, for my birthday, I'm having half of them taken off. I don't need them anymore

Old 04-30-2009, 08:06 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,640,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheaded View Post
Wait a minute here. This is not even close to correct. I have been blessed to have beautiful women in my life for as long as I can remember. Just because they can wear a form fitting outfit and pull it off looking GREAT does not mean they are tramps or skank de jours!

Your post is rather insulting to women blessed with natural beauty. Why don't people get rep remained for bashing the beautiful?
I'm sure beautiful women all over the world are use to dealing with insecure and jealous women by now.

I'm going dig up some of my trade show photos and post them on here when I get some time. We'll see if they imply "trampiness"

Old 04-30-2009, 08:52 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,803,664 times
I doubt the trade show pics would be trampy. Most of the outfits are very formal. Now if you had said low rider show, or car club pics; I might expect to see micro bikini's and exaggerated bending over hoods.

The trade shows are looking for Vanna Whites to look stunning not trampy.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,178,215 times
I found it quite funny how hypocritical some women are. Yes I understand that ever now and then someone is going to run into a guy who has an obsession of breasts.
Have you ever notice that girls also take quick glaces over your body especially when you are wearing tight, or very little... and just like in this video there are going to be some women who can't take their eyes off you.

If you are going to wear tight or revealing clothing, get use to being checked out.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:30 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,473,781 times
Hmmm, I must not have enough there to look at, as I don't get this. However, what bothers me even more is being out with a man whose eyes roave on other women. THAT I have had happen to me and it really is uncomfortable. I used to be involved with someone who did this. I did my best to ignore it, as to comment would have just fed into his ego.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships