Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2009, 11:07 AM

37,547 posts, read 61,602,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
That's pretty much what its coming down to isn't it?
You do what you must in this life.

Each person is responsible for what they do. Whatever it takes to be in control of your actions, then fine.

There were times, when I was young, that I enjoyed girl watching.

They go out in public in a bikini, wiggling and bouncing, showing their stuff; it is to be seen after all.

But for some of us, that 'enjoyment' leads to madness. So it must be stopped.

The girls are still out there, trying their hardest to 'tempt' men.

I have seen in among our foster daughter and her friends. I have seen it among our sons' GFs.

Girls today are taught much of this on Tv.

It remains up to the men to control themselves.

Presumably there are likely females who also are built in this manner, who must also learn to control themselves. The odds would be that they must exist. Personally I do not know any females who have this issue. But I am assured that such exits within the human population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 11:11 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,515,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
He's highly evolved because he (allegedly) doesn't notice other women and because engines turn him on? You just keep on believing that, homegirl. He's probably banging some young hottie on the side.......

And guys like your boyfriend leap tall buildings in a single bound and fight for truth, justice and the American Way.....

I'm not distracted at all by my erections. I rather enjoy them, actually.
Or he's on the "down low!!!"

Old 01-16-2009, 11:26 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,885,160 times
OK, if a woman is wearing a top that's showing 6 inches of cleavage, I'm thinking she wants us to look at her boobs and I'm willing to help her out. Otherwise, yeah, looking at a womans chest when she's talking to you is really just rude.

Old 01-16-2009, 11:28 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,718,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Or he's on the "down low!!!"
Yeah........that's another possibility.......

Old 01-16-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
OK, if a woman is wearing a top that's showing 6 inches of cleavage, I'm thinking she wants us to look at her boobs and I'm willing to help her out. Otherwise, yeah, looking at a womans chest when she's talking to you is really just rude.
I once went to my auto dealer to get my car worked on, and the young lady at the service counter was just like that. Well-endowed, wearing a very revealing top. Being the shy dude I am, it was hard for me not to just stare. It was tough, I gotta say.

Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I once went to my auto dealer to get my car worked on, and the young lady at the service counter was just like that. Well-endowed, wearing a very revealing top. Being the shy dude I am, it was hard for me not to just stare. It was tough, I gotta say.
I'm such a nice guy that I dont even care how big they are! I am an equal opportunity gawker!!! I'd hate to get sued for discrimination!!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:06 PM

13,619 posts, read 21,433,596 times
well guys according to mui her boyfriend is one in a million and advanced so much in the next few years he might evolve into spiritual entity and shed his body and the rest of us guys are boob gawking tail chasing and obsessed with our penis,I don't know about you but I feel damn good and comfortable about that,

Old 01-16-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
well guys according to mui her boyfriend is one in a million and the rest of us guys are boob gawking tail chasing and obsessed with our penis,I don't know about you but I feel damn good and comfortable about that,
Me too! If I'm not the type of guy she's looking for, I know I'm doing something right!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:20 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,133,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
well guys according to mui her boyfriend is one in a million and advanced so much in the next few years he might evolve into spiritual entity and shed his body and the rest of us guys are boob gawking tail chasing and obsessed with our penis,I don't know about you but I feel damn good and comfortable about that,
Well, there are only 2 women in the world he's attracted to and the other has a boyfriend. Of course, she didn't leave the women out either. Tramps is what she said, right? How dare we not tape down these growths on our body and refuse to wear makeup! Damn us!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Me too! If I'm not the type of guy she's looking for, I know I'm doing something right!
And thank you Jesus for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships