Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2009, 07:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Lets get back on the positive/good curves before Jessica Simpson ruins what is an otherwise great thread.

Sporty/Athletic women are ALWAYS curvy, but not all curvy women are sporty/athletic. Here are a couple of good ones.

I'm a boob man and a leg man. I don't know which girl I prefer more........

Old 01-28-2009, 07:37 PM

656 posts, read 2,743,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
LOL, you all should get a kick out of this. This is what "mainstream media" considers curvy and voluptuous.

Heard on the Runway - WSJ.com : Gaultier's 51-Year-Old Runway Star: Inès de la Fressange

P.S. Read all the comments below the article.
Well I don't think you or I would describe her as curvy
But I don't blame the media either for calling her curvy
Compared to all the sticks on the catwalk today she has
alot of shape.A good thing I think

Old 01-28-2009, 07:39 PM

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
LOL, you all should get a kick out of this. This is what "mainstream media" considers curvy and voluptuous.

Heard on the Runway - WSJ.com : Gaultier's 51-Year-Old Runway Star: Inès de la Fressange

P.S. Read all the comments below the article.
That is too funny that you posted this...I had just read that page a few minutes earlier.

As far as her curves go, you gotta remember this was in PARIS. Believe me, you don't see the same shapes of women over there as you see here.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:11 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,977,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I'm a boob man and a leg man. I don't know which girl I prefer more........
I have never been, nor will I ever be a boob man. They are just not important to me. Any woman can go out and buy boobs, but in order to have nice flat stomach, muscular thighs and a bubble butt she has to work for it. That is my kind of woman.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times
Quote:
I have never been, nor will I ever be a boob man. They are just not important to me. Any woman can go out and buy boobs, but in order to have nice flat stomach, muscular thighs and a bubble butt she has to work for it. That is my kind of woman.
I am a natural boob man. True, any woman can buy boobs, but natural nice ones are just as rare as what you mentioned. If a woman has great boobs and thighs naturally, she's got me.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:45 PM

549 posts, read 1,930,902 times
DaBeez, your contribution to this thread makes you seem like the biggest pervert... I'm not going to deny the fact that I enjoyed the pictures you submitted (the ones I saw anyway), but you added a picture to about every page in here! Just saying.

edit: by the way, there was no ill-intent in my post. It was supposed to be a lighthearted comment with humor.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:03 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,977,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post
DaBeez, your contribution to this thread makes you seem like the biggest pervert... I'm not going to deny the fact that I enjoyed the pictures you submitted (the ones I saw anyway), but you added a picture to about every page in here! Just saying.

edit: by the way, there was no ill-intent in my post. It was supposed to be a lighthearted comment with humor.
I added a picture on almost every page? Woo Hoo for me in keeping a good thread alive.

Im not a pervert To show you there's no hard feelings, I put up this picture of YOU!! You call yourself Endershadow because your END is so big it casts a mighty huge shadow over the city!

No ill intent in this post. Just a lighthearted comment and humor.

Last edited by LaoTzuMindFu; 01-28-2009 at 10:08 PM..

Old 01-28-2009, 09:19 PM

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, "bubble butts" are a result of genes, not workouts. Yeah you can do some improvement with the right exercise, but that body structure that shows in these pics...THAT is from mother nature, not the gym.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:31 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,225,451 times
Quote:
that is the most horrible pic I have ever seen of Jessica Simpson. This is more like what she looks like
Oh my gosh - I think this anorexic looking shot with ribs poking out is worse than the unflattering Mom jeans pic.

Quote:
Sporty/Athletic women are ALWAYS curvy, but not all curvy women are sporty/athletic. Here are a couple of good ones.
First one looks nice, the second one looks completely unfeminine to me. No softness to her at all. Way over the top muscle wise for a woman IMHO.

Quote:
Former Fitness Model and WWE Wrestler Trish Stratus. She has the perfect bottom.
That does not even look normal. Yikes.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM

711 posts, read 2,109,209 times
I think many woman who call themselves "curvy" online really mean "fat" or "morbidly obese."

In real life, I think "curvy" is Beyonce Knowles, who is soooooo sexy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships