Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM

283 posts, read 760,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Either you are easily pleased, which is great - or hang with some wonderfully intuitive men - or know some pretty darned clueless women.
it just depends on how much experience they have. if you're talking about "experimentation" that sort of implies that you're not sleeping with lesbians, but probably with someone who's never been with the same sex before just like you. how are they supposed to know how to touch another woman when all they've known is a man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 10:45 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Default A Honest Answer:

I will be honest and answer the question truthfully. After seeing so many idiotic posts, I have to be the one man MAN ENOUGH to say the truth.

Well, I did. I was seventeen and one of my friends (not a very close friend at the time) was giving me a ride to see KMFDM, where we would meet up with the rest of the nerd/goth/industrial crew at the show.

Anyway, I had gotten to his house early and he has just gotten out of the shower and told me to come up stairs. He was in his bath towel, we started talking and, long story short...

We only had oral sex, nothing more. Did I enjoy it? Kind of I guess...would I do it again? No. Am I now sexually attracted to men? No. Do I feel somehow less masculine because of it? Absolutely not.

Allot more men have fooled around than will ever admit. Period. I am willing to say it at least, unlike some of the whimps on here. Men mess around just as much as women do, only difference is that it is not as socially accepted amongst men as it is amongst women, and hence, men are not as open about it and it is not as visible as experimentation amongst women.

Experimenting is a normal part of life that does not mean you're gay...the experts agree Puberty 101-Am I Gay?
http://www.webmd.com/sex/news/200609...n-have-gay-sex

Funny, the same metro-sexuals who get their nails done are the same whimps who think messing around with a man makes you "less masculine"

Well, my friend Leif, the one I experimented with, is completely gay, and his hobbies include Muay Thai kick boxing, hunting, and do-it-yourself car repair. He was also a Marine (they didn't ask and he didn't tell) He could most likely beat the crap out of any of the homophobes on this board, and is the exact opposite of feminity.

Ohh, and a few hours after I "did the deed", I found myself with a bloody nose still throwing punches in a mosh pitt to "A Drug Against War"
YouTube - KMFDM - A Drug Against War ... yepp, I am just a "girly man" for experimenting

Old 03-07-2009, 10:47 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
That is because men fooling around with men is against Jesus and God.

Dude victorian dude I'm surprised you haven't fooled around with a couple of dudes here and there. What is the deal man, get with the program and start getting down to business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I will be honest and answer the question truthfully. After seeing so many idiotic posts, I have to be the one man MAN ENOUGH to say the truth.

Well, I did. I was seventeen and one of my friends (not a very close friend at the time) was giving me a ride to see KMFDM, where we would meet up with the rest of the nerd/goth/industrial crew at the show.

Anyway, I had gotten to his house early and he has just gotten out of the shower and told me to come up stairs. He was in his bath towel, we started talking and, long story short...

We only had oral sex, nothing more. Did I enjoy it? Kind of I guess...would I do it again? No. Am I now sexually attracted to men? No. Do I feel somehow less masculine because of it? Absolutely not.

Allot more men have fooled around than will ever admit. Period. I am willing to say it at least, unlike some of the whimps on here. Men mess around just as much as women do, only difference is that it is not as socially accepted amongst men as it is amongst women, and hence, men are not as open about it and it is not as visible as experimentation amongst women.

Experimenting is a normal part of life that does not mean you're gay...the experts agree Puberty 101-Am I Gay?

Funny, the same metro-sexuals who get their nails done are the same whimps who think messing around with a man makes you "less masculine"

Well, my friend Leif, the one I experimented with, is completely gay, and his hobbies include Muay Thai kick boxing, hunting, and do-it-yourself car repair. He was also a Marine (they didn't ask and he didn't tell) He could most likely beat the crap out of any of the homophobes on this board, and is the exact opposite of feminity.

Ohh, and a few hours after I "did the deed", I found myself with a bloody nose still throwing punches in a mosh pitt to "A Drug Against War"
YouTube - KMFDM - A Drug Against War ... yepp, I am just a "girly man" for experimenting

Old 03-07-2009, 10:53 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That is because men fooling around with men is against Jesus and God.

Dude victorian dude I'm surprised you haven't fooled around with a couple of dudes here and there. What is the deal man, get with the program and start getting down to business.

Like I said, I am not really into guys...it was just something that happened and that's that. I'm not into men and would admit it if I was.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM

I feel so much sorrow for you.

I truly do. How is your relationship with that lady that has been flirting with you? Get any action or sucky sucky?

Apparently, guys are attracted to you. How hot was the dude you sucked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Like I said, I am not really into guys...it was just something that happened and that's that. I'm not into men and would admit it if I was.

Last edited by artsyguy; 03-07-2009 at 11:28 PM..

Old 03-07-2009, 11:19 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I don't dance with poles.

I'm not into swords.

Do you need anymore esoteric references??

Old 03-07-2009, 11:21 PM

On this forum we take sexual orientation seriously, now please take your blasphemy elsewhere Mister Chowhound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't dance with poles.

I'm not into swords.

Do you need anymore esoteric references??

Old 03-07-2009, 11:27 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
On this forum we take sexual orientation seriously, now please take your blasphemy elsewhere Mister Chowhound.

LOL

Old 03-07-2009, 11:52 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaydenJ View Post
How many guys/girls have experimented with the same sex and where on the Kinsey scale (straight 1-10 gay) would you place yourself? Also, if your SO has had same sex relations, would this change your perception of him/her for the better or worse?

I personally find bi men or straight men who have experimented somewhat of a turn on and get intrigued especially because this is still a bit taboo in our culture. But then I'd be scared that he might be checking out other guys.
One of my exes found other men appealing. When he told me, we were just friends and I thought that meant he wasnt into me.So I was dissapointed. Then he told me he did like women , and I really didnt care afterwards that he was into guys as well. I was just happy he liked me and i liked him.
Afterwards we would discuss the subject openly and honestly and I learned that I wasnt jealous because he had never actually done anything, just thought about it. For me the jealousy would come when he referred to other women. When he referred to other men I really didnt even care he liked them. It was that black and white for me. I guess I knew I couldnt compete with a man, so why bother getting all mad about it.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:03 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,701,411 times
Kinsey scale of 1 to 10, im a 1. I thought a long time ago if I was seriously gay. My success with women lacked and i didn't have the umph to ever approach them. Maybe i was gay? I'm not and its not for me. Then i met my wonderful wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships