Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 12:56 PM

7,004 posts, read 21,357,803 times

Advertisements

Who's more wrong in a fight, the instigator or the aggressor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 12:59 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,073,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Who's more wrong in a fight, the instigator or the aggressor?
Aren't they the same person normally?

Old 01-27-2009, 01:01 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,043,103 times
i would say the person doing the leading on. the other person might take it seriously, foolish or not.

the instigator could be some numb nut popping off at the mouth while the aggresor could be the one that just lays him out suddenly out of the blue. like a straight jaw shot.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:06 PM

145 posts, read 301,972 times
(the person who leads someone on or the player that gets lead on?)

I would say both. I wounder who would want to play the player it would be wasted effort and time.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:06 PM

7,004 posts, read 21,357,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Aren't they the same person normally?

Most of the times there is always someone in the sidelines instigating.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:18 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,677,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbr View Post
the person who leads someone on or the player that gets lead on?

any corrective action anyone can do?
this is confusing.

by player, what do you mean? normally its a player that plays people. some one got "played" by a player. the player is usually the culprit.

but i would say that the person that leads someone on is at fault. no need to be dishonest. just be a man (or woman), be respectable and straight up.

no need for anything other than honesty.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:39 PM

212 posts, read 859,565 times
Just to clarify, I guess what I mean when I say player, is someone looking for a physical relationship only, with little or no responsibility. However, the player must have some emotional attachment to the person they are attracted to, otherwise they wouldn't be attracted period. If that makes sense.

The person leading them on might just give the player the indication that they will get somewhere with this person but in actuality won't.

So in the end, the player (who is still human, and sucesptible to hurt) is mislead b/c they will not obtain the physical relationship with little responsibility they are looking for. Even though he didn't have great intentions for the other person to begin with.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:21 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,677,196 times
ok, well then if a person is going into it just for fun, then they cant be mad at whatever comes of the situation. the person leading them on is still not being respectful, but thats the nature of the relationship.

you knew i was snake when you picked me up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbr View Post
Just to clarify, I guess what I mean when I say player, is someone looking for a physical relationship only, with little or no responsibility. However, the player must have some emotional attachment to the person they are attracted to, otherwise they wouldn't be attracted period. If that makes sense.

The person leading them on might just give the player the indication that they will get somewhere with this person but in actuality won't.

So in the end, the player (who is still human, and sucesptible to hurt) is mislead b/c they will not obtain the physical relationship with little responsibility they are looking for. Even though he didn't have great intentions for the other person to begin with.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:29 PM

80 posts, read 201,843 times
Default who's more wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
ok, well then if a person is going into it just for fun, then they cant be mad at whatever comes of the situation. the person leading them on is still not being respectful, but thats the nature of the relationship.

you knew i was snake when you picked me up...
In what I know as a "player" they tend to be the ones that lie and connive to make sure the other person does not suspect them as a "player".
So how does your statement ring true that, "they knew you were a snake when they picked you up"??

Thus they did not know you were in it for "fun"

If you are in it for fun dont play with someones heart or life.
Man/Woman Up about it.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,222,989 times
You can't have one without the other. One exploits, and other allows himself/herself to be exploited. That means both share blame equally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships