Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 04:05 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,733,122 times

Advertisements

Yeah, get em ION. I will get one too.

http://www.cpixel.com/pullimage.asp?p=B/BoricaMaMii/boricamamiianxppy.jpg (broken link)

then..........full shot on actual profile...

http://www.cpixel.com/pullimage.asp?p=B/BoricaMaMii/ygatt7348.jpg (broken link)

To which her profile reads "Hi haters I c u, IMMA STAY SEXY!!!"

pics came out smaaaaaaaaaall, but basically the girl looks good, big boobs, but once you see the pics, her leg is about as twice as big as one of mine and she has a large gut. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2009, 04:13 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,243,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonRedline08 View Post
Ok.. here is a good example.. these are from my photobucket and are not copyrighted in any way

This girl, I used to work with her. She used to be kind of cute, but has packed em on lately..

Here is the emo shot

Here is the real deal
Thanks. Ha! I would've never thought something was unusual about the 1st pic, though...

Old 01-28-2009, 04:15 PM

4,271 posts, read 8,187,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Thanks. Ha! I would've never thought something was unusual about the 1st pic, though...
Thats how they get cha! They draw you in with the smile and big boobs... and then eat you out of house and home!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:20 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,127,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

My personal faves are the half-pictures with somebody's arm hanging on their shoulders. Some are even halves of wedding pictures! What IS wrong with people?!
OMG

Tried to rep you for that.

What is wrong with people indeed!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Thats how they get cha! They draw you in with the smile and big boobs... and then eat you out of house and home!
Well, it's not like your marry her picture. I really don't get these people... What's the point?! They have to meet the other person eventually. Do they go on crash diets if they reel in somebody promising?

Old 01-28-2009, 04:25 PM

4,271 posts, read 8,187,056 times
They are idiots....

A girl got me with that a few months back. This chick had like 100 pictures on her myspace, almost all those kinds of shots. I am a "boob" guy, and she had em in spades, and she looked totally cute, short, dark hair, kind of alternative, good job, etc.

I show up to pick her up (another warning sign, I was totally not comfortable with that), and this chick LITERALLY weighed 100 pounds more than her pics let on...no joke. It was crazy. No matter how cool someone is, if they did that to you, you would feel totally lied to. Let's just say I was glad for that date to be over....

Old 01-28-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
They are idiots....

A girl got me with that a few months back. This chick had like 100 pictures on her myspace, almost all those kinds of shots. I am a "boob" guy, and she had em in spades, and she looked totally cute, short, dark hair, kind of alternative, good job, etc.

I show up to pick her up (another warning sign, I was totally not comfortable with that), and this chick LITERALLY weighed 100 pounds more than her pics let on...no joke. It was crazy. No matter how cool someone is, if they did that to you, you would feel totally lied to. Let's just say I was glad for that date to be over....
If I were to describe my body I'd say "average" and anybody can take it as he wishes. Of course, if there is a picture in a profile description becomes irrelevant.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:30 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,733,122 times
Damn thats cold....glad it hasn't happened to me. But then again I would demand body shots. The last girl I did that with turned out to be tall, like 5'8", tallest I've ever been with and I LOVED it...it was awesome........but extra pounds......I woulda said I had to get gas and didn't want her to smell the fumes, "I'll be right back"...haha and lie to her. Nah jk, that would suck....I'd prolly take her somewhere real dark, like a movie, and hope for a fat girl special aka BJ.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:33 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,660,723 times
At the risk of dating myself, I wonder how different my 20's would have been had this internet thing been around in current form back then?? Lol I had to do things the hard way.....actually go and DO things and meet people.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:34 PM

473 posts, read 715,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
I don't mind that list.........BUT....a huge BUTT
Queen Latifah is curvy????????? Beyonce is voluptuous......I think you have those two backwards IMO.
Missy has more than a few extra pounds...she can fall under "fluffy"....perhaps Sanaa Lathan has a few extra pounds? Not sure.
i wouldnt argue. - could go both ways, but i can see it your way too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships