Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:18 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,255,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
159 responses, can someone sum it up for me in about two sentences? Bad inlaws?
Nutty inlaws...they wanted to come get the kids tomorrow but there are some major issues with them and their treatment of the kids.

My husband is out of town. We have talked and talked to these folks to no avail.

So today my wacky MIL calls and leaves a crazy message about my hubby and kids being taken out of their wills if she does not get her way

How's that for a Cliff's Notes version?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 09:21 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,608,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Nutty inlaws...they wanted to come get the kids tomorrow but there are some major issues with them and their treatment of the kids.

My husband is out of town. We have talked and talked to these folks to no avail.

So today my wacky MIL calls and leaves a crazy message about my hubby and kids being taken out of their wills if she does not get her way

You saved me about 30 mintues! woo hoo

Boy, it sure is busy over at your house!

Old 03-12-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
You saved me about 30 mintues! woo hoo

Boy, it sure is busy over at your house!
Thank God for Caller ID

Old 03-12-2009, 09:30 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,059,343 times
Quote:

My hubby has a grandmother that is always threatening to take him and our kids out of her will! Like that is an incentive to be around her!
So silly!

Old 03-12-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
My hubby has a grandmother that is always threatening to take him and our kids out of her will! Like that is an incentive to be around her!
So silly!
Seriously! She has no idea that peace of mind is worth so much more than the money in the will

Old 03-12-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Seriously! She has no idea that peace of mind is worth so much more than the money in the will
Plus, she really does change the will like every other month! It's sad! She just doesn't understand that we don't need her money nor are we going to lower our morals down to going to see her just to be in the will! The first time I met her she told me that she had added me to the will. Thanks!

Old 03-12-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
Plus, she really does change the will like every other month! It's sad! She just doesn't understand that we don't need her money nor are we going to lower our morals down to going to see her just to be in the will! The first time I met her she told me that she had added me to the will. Thanks!
Whoa! That's tacky!! My MIL was just trying to scare me, I guess. You'd think my husband and I were destitute and just counting the days until we could grub over her money

Old 03-12-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Whoa! That's tacky!! My MIL was just trying to scare me, I guess. You'd think my husband and I were destitute and just counting the days until we could grub over her money
LOL!!! I asked my hubby if she (his grandmother) was planning on dying anytime soon! LOL! Just because I feel like she is pushing us to want that to happen!
Crazy in-laws!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Poor woman(MIL). She might need to put some prunes in her diet. Send her a nice gift....

Old 03-13-2009, 10:43 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
How about you extend an olive branch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships