Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 07:25 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Are you sure you REALLY want to see that???
i need the laugh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
If the Internet had been around back in the 60's or 70's, when women started wearing "mens" clothing, and the question was: Men & Women: Darling? Can I borrow your suit?, wouldn't the posts have been quite similar?

What it will take for this trend to truly take off and be more widely acceptable to American society, is to see this depicted more frequently in Hollywood movies, or for a late night talk show host to proudly wear a kilt or skirt one night on his show. Or show some of our sports heroes wearing one off the field. The more powerful and masculine the person, the better. Barrack Obama? How about it! It gets awfully hot there in DC in the summertime. And we're dying to see your legs, not just your smile!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
If the Internet had been around back in the 60's or 70's, when women started wearing "mens" clothing, and the question was: Men & Women: Darling? Can I borrow your suit?, wouldn't the posts have been quite similar?

What it will take for this trend to truly take off and be more widely acceptable to American society, is to see this depicted more frequently in Hollywood movies, or for a late night talk show host to proudly wear a kilt or skirt one night on his show. Or show some of our sports heroes wearing one off the field. The more powerful and masculine the person, the better. Barrack Obama? How about it! It gets awfully hot there in DC in the summertime. And we're dying to see your legs, not just your smile!
I'll pass on Obama.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,746,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Where's Jesse??? We need to get his opinion on this!
Oh.. now you're in trouble! My opinion on crossdressing?

I think I had been punished through life by an "Angel Destroyer" of God and by a Demon the moment I first bought a skirt suit back in Jr Year college. The Word is FOREBODING - an evil omen that something you're doing is wrong... So after I bought this first dress I saw weird things that were "Bad Karma." I just thought weird things were going on... What a FOOL I was as this Crossdressing Demon and Angel Destroyer ruined my career and almost wasted my life, as now I'm like a 40 year old virgin! - I never held a woman's hand in love, or kissed a woman, or embraced one arms in arms... It's a very long story of how I was destroyed socially, emotionally, and CUT TO MY HEART AND SOUL by what happened in my Senior Year of High School.

But truthfully, I had a weird instance in high school. I think God in my Heart asked me how I was to be tested in Life. I thought BEING RICH was a test too hard to bear, so I JOKED TO GOD, TEST ME BEING GAY! - I thought this was a joke because I'm not into men! BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN'S CLOTHES WERE SUCH AN ADDICTION! And then I became "sorta GAYER" by envying female sexuality and a woman's orgasm BIG TIME!

Now, I'm thinking my current thoughts are I that I'm God's Secret Weapon to be a gender changer or use my crossdressing as a "secret weapon" during an upcoming time of the Bible's Revelations. Maybe in my dreams and I'm mental on this? God had also cursed me to go through mental illness / mental challenges to "test my soul," - all related through crossdressing! At least my mental illness makes me qualify for Social Security Disability and Free Medicare! But mental illness sucks BIG TIME!

So in the end, crossdressing brings bad luck, but you women should take it easy on a guy who just crossdresses and doesn't have sex or an interest in men. Because that was me and you women would "cut my throat" by calling me gay at work so a temp job would never go permanent, I would lose a good permanent job, or that I would never had a great job, income, or employment so I would be worthy of marrying "the beautiful woman of my dreams..." Because when I look at a HOT ALPHA CHICK that "Lights my Fire," - I say to myself, - how can I be gay? SO GIVE A CROSSDRESSER A CHANCE AT GOOD EMPLOYMENT AND DATING WOMEN, OR ELSE HIS ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO TURN GAY OR BECOME A "WOMAN..." - And then all you women would have one less man in this world for you to date or get married too!

Ok, I'm a secret weapon... gotta wear a nice Alpha Cheerleading outfit now. Man, I'm too confused? Was this a weird destiny for me by GOD? I really have a bizzarre and strange life... I should really post a thread on my weird gender confused life. Might freak you out and make you laugh and wonder big time at the same time!

LADIES - Pray for me that I get a good job that lasts that pay great and I don't have social problems at work! That's why I'm a sad lonely 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN! [EVEN though I was raped by a girl against my will!]

Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM

Jesse!!!! Yea!!!!! Pics please..

Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Dear Mother of God, child What have you done??????

Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,303,143 times
First I'll confess to a little flakiness with this one.

I think kilts are sexy on men with muscular legs. But it's obvious what they are (a Scottish/Irish man's garment). And "something" about them looks very manly to me.

And I don't mind sarongs, but those look a lot better on young slim dudes. Every year I go to the Oregon Country Fair ("Hippie Fair" is what I call it) where many guys wear them.

Now, a couple of my nephews made plain long skirts to wear in Belize and I thought they looked absolutely stupid. (They also had a big problem with bugs getting under those skirts when they went into the jungle. I "knew" that would happen but I kept my mouth shut.)

Old 03-23-2009, 09:00 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,746,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Ok, I got nice SIZE 8 one piece swimsuits to pose in! I just gotta shave "around there..." or the pics won't look good.

Got over 120+ SKIRT SUITS! OVER $1000 OF WACOAL BRAS AND PANTIES - YUM!

TOO MUCH STUFF TO BEAR! I MUST BE A "SECRET WEAPON!"

LADIES - IF I POST A PIC THREAD OF ME - CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND POST A PIC OF YOURSELF TRUTHFULLY IN THAT SAME THREAD? I WONDER WHAT THE WOMEN LOOK LIKE THAT ARE FREAKING OUT ON ME! AND MAYBE IF YOU DO THIS, I'LL SHOW YOU MY GUY PIC TOO! - MIGHT BE TO HARSH TO OUT MYSELF!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Ok, I got nice SIZE 8 one piece swimsuits to pose in! I just gotta shave "around there..." or the pics won't look good.

Got over 120+ SKIRT SUITS! OVER $1000 OF WACOAL BRAS AND PANTIES - YUM!

TOO MUCH STUFF TO BEAR! I MUST BE A "SECRET WEAPON!"
oh mrstewart would love the swimsuit pics!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Oh please, don't shave, the gorilla look is in.

The pics of all the ladies on here has been done already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships