Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:09 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,734,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
And then there are those of us who think of ourselves as MILTO (Mothers I'd Like to Overlook)!!!

Case in point: My daughter, who was just home from college on spring break for three days, had to borrow my clothes to sleep in. Her comment: "I look frumpy in these! I look like you." Grrr...! Hey, sweat pants and a T-shirt are supposed to be comfortable, not sexy! I mean, does she expect me to dress in a teddy and high heels? Or if I did, that I would give them to her to wear? Puh-leeeease.
H,mmmm MILTO spelled backwards.

OTLIM - Nope nothing

MIDTO - Mothers I Definitely Totally Overlook, (know a few of those actually)

Spelled backwards

OTDIM - Interesting but no cigar

FLIM FLAM is holding top spot and I am loving it because they can not Web search for the meaning that is not the common one of a scam or con.

Teddy and high heels, go for it girl. Puh-leeeease post under that Pix thread.

Could get very interesting before the nite is over, and I really, really must start my taxes, so please be quick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
my son gets embarassed when his friends hit on me, he hates it.
They really are not doing that are they??? Kids today can be such preverts. Don't they know some things are totally out of bounds. Boys used to just lust and be polite enough to never say anything.

Maybe you got to go for the teddy and heels too!!!!

Got to get started on those taxes. Why am I doing this.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:20 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
They really are not doing that are they??? Kids today can be such preverts. Don't they know some things are totally out of bounds. Boys used to just lust and be polite enough to never say anything.

Maybe you got to go for the teddy and heels too!!!!

Got to get started on those taxes. Why am I doing this.
yep they do it , they ask him where hot mom is, they flirt and would rather hang out with me than him when they are at our home. Good thing it isnt very often and not all of them some are very polite but the others **** my husband off!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 05:25 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
You kidding? The vast majority of wimmins on this site have multiple bambinos and are approaching the change, if they're not there already. None are MILFs.

And the guys are no prize, either. A bunch of balding, overweight working stiffs approaching mid-life crisis.

Oh yeah. And almost ALL take themselves entierely too seriously and don't have any discernable sense of humor, especially when it comes to their own self-image.

And yeah, I know, I'm no prize, either.
this comment obviously excludes me......

too much sex talk? ha! Ive been holding back considering the nature of this forum

Old 03-27-2007, 05:29 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
this comment obviously excludes me......

too much sex talk? ha! Ive been holding back considering the nature of this forum
Please dont hold back on our account!!!LoL

Old 03-27-2007, 05:44 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
Hey! I have been told I am a MILF!! And for you to say that you have seen the pictures...thanks a lot!

But on city data, I think that MILF needs to be

MILM- mother i'd like to mate!
lol, good one!

and here i thought milf was an offensive term, but i can see now being in my early 40's that a womans beauty, matures with age.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:50 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
See if NAH is available tonight. He will go both ways.
OMG! ROLFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, SWB I have seen your pics and there is no reason for you not to be dating SOMEONE.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
OMG! ROLFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, SWB I have seen your pics and there is no reason for you not to be dating SOMEONE.
Hey, try the teddy and high heels. There is a real turn on for most guys.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:58 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,778,572 times
OK, we are hoping when or if NAH comes back he stops self promoting and talks about other issues. In the meantime or when he comes back please lets stop talking about him? The threads and posts about him are probably going to have to be deleted so everyone should stick to the topic that has been brought up. Thank you.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:59 PM

32,617 posts, read 77,624,272 times
Quote:
Hey, try the teddy and high heels. There is a real turn on for most guys. Maybe even NAH.
Naw. I'm a metrosexual all the way---half-tucked and popped-collared shirts, sandals, and distressed jeans for me, along with enough hair gel and exfoliating products to provide for an army! There was a Halloween party a few years back in which several girls tackled me to the floor and began to strip my clothes off (probably every straight guy's dream I'm sure), and when I was down to my boxers, they dressed me up like a woman; I became "Paula" for Halloween, much to the dismay of my conservative father, who nearly had a heart attack! Then again, I do make an attractive woman if I do say so myself!

As far as NAH is concerned, he does seem like a very confused, lonely individual. Perhaps when he moves to PA I'll greet him in person with a welcome basket of "fruit?" (No, I'm not referring to myself! LOL!) I think NAH may be onto something with trying to be asexual. As YES would say, the "Owner of a lonely heart is much better than the owner of a broken heart!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships