Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How often do you usually have sex with your partner?
Few times a day 1 1.92%
Every day 6 11.54%
2 - 3 times a week 24 46.15%
Once a week 5 9.62%
Once or twice a month 4 7.69%
Few times a year 2 3.85%
Very rarely or never 2 3.85%
I don't have a sex partner 8 15.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 06:28 PM

202 posts, read 1,009,197 times

Advertisements

Remember, it's private votes... nobody could see who voted (if you keep it secret)!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 06:57 PM

202 posts, read 1,009,197 times

Old 05-12-2009, 06:59 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,879,806 times
2-3 times a week usually but depends on mood and stress.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:01 PM

25,157 posts, read 54,002,907 times
dang are you hot?? What do you look like and do you like dudes too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
2-3 times a week usually but depends on mood and stress.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:05 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,365,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
welllll, since he hates women except for their biological components, perhaps you're the answer he's been waiting for...

Old 05-12-2009, 07:09 PM

219 posts, read 737,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatitosmommy View Post
welllll, since he hates women except for their biological components, perhaps you're the answer he's been waiting for...

Good answer I would agree!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:10 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,257,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ-201 View Post
Remember, it's private votes... nobody could see who voted (if you keep it secret)!
So is this about what we consider normal or what we're currently doing? Because the last option makes me think it's the latter.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:16 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,669,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Based on a close reading of Killer's posts, my guess is that he's telling the truth here. He's probably an average to decent looking guy who is confident and unscrupulous, and most importantly, has found a good pool of skanks. A lot of guys could live how he does, but many have realized skanks just aren't worth the time.

Also going out on a limb here, I bet most of the women Killer "bangs" aren't as good looking as he convinces himself they are. Even skanks who started out pretty (and lets' face it, a lot of them didn't) get a certain "hard" look about them after a couple of years of random, cynical sex. Also, the skanks Killer's "pulling" are also probably kind of dumb. Think about the kind of girl who can't see through Killer's act in a couple of minutes. Not a pretty sight (in more ways than one) I'd imagine.

Sorry for the attack, Killer -- I sincerely have no issues with you or how you live .. play on player ... I just think it's funny that you have developed such a negative view of women based on a very limited kind of woman, the type who would have sex with you. Any woman who has sex with you is almost by definition not top shelf.

I think a lot of what you say here is true, but what seems to elude you is that there are deeper, more rewarding truths and paths in life. The women who seem to despise you the most here are the ones I'd be most interested in if single. I like women who aren't easily fooled. Savviness is definitely a turn on for me.

Why waste your life having meaningless sex with women who aren't quality? Life is too short for that imo.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:22 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,365,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Based on a close reading of Killer's posts, my guess is that he's telling the truth here. He's probably an average to decent looking guy who is confident and unscrupulous, and most importantly, has found a good pool of skanks. A lot of guys could live how he does, but many have realized skanks just aren't worth the time.

Also going out on a limb here, I bet most of the women Killer "bangs" aren't as good looking as he convinces himself they are. Even skanks who started out pretty (and lets' face it, a lot of them didn't) get a certain "hard" look about them after a couple of years of random, cynical sex. Also, the skanks Killer's "pulling" are also probably kind of dumb. Think about the kind of girl who can't see through Killer's act in a couple of minutes. Not a pretty sight (in more ways than one) I'd imagine.

Sorry for the attack, Killer -- I sincerely have no issues with you or how you live .. play on player ... I just think it's funny that you have developed such a negative view of women based on a very limited kind of woman, the type who would have sex with you. Any woman who has sex with you is almost by definition not top shelf.

I think a lot of what you say here is true, but what seems to elude you is that there are deeper, more rewarding truths and paths in life. The women who seem to despise you the most here are the ones I'd be most interested in if single. I like women who aren't easily fooled. Savviness is definitely a turn on for me.

Why waste your life having meaningless sex with women who aren't quality? Life is too short for that imo.
well, I can only speak for my own viewpoint-- I don't despise him- I feel sorry for him... in general, but especially if he's as young as he said he was in one of his posts...
while I think his view of & treatment of women absolutely stinks, it's also a matter of considering what a totally empty and unsatisfying life he's setting himself up for.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:26 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,669,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatitosmommy View Post
well, I can only speak for my own viewpoint-- I don't despise him- I feel sorry for him... in general, but especially if he's as young as he said he was in one of his posts...
while I think his view of & treatment of women absolutely stinks, it's also a matter of considering what a totally empty and unsatisfying life he's setting himself up for.
If he's young, he may very well go on to be one of the happiest married men on the planet .. the kind who truly appreciates his wife and the deep sense of meaning and purpose she brings him. Some married men (those who didn't live the life Killer seems to be living) envy guys like him. I think I pity those kinds of men most of all. How old is Killer anyway? I've had him pegged at late 20s .. if he's early 20s, or even better yet, late teens, he's probably going to grow up to be a decent guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships