Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 01:35 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,898,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
It's a shark, right? It is!!! Tell me it's a shark! See - I knew it ... it's a shark!!!!!
Or we're finally jumping the shark on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 01:41 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,085,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Every time this guy opens his mouth about anything half serious, you start a post asking "what's it mean". Perhaps you should not be in a relationship until you figure out how to actually discuss issues with people around you.
Is this one of those I have a friend who...followed by an understanding and defensive answers of an intimate detail only the actual person involved could know that we love to torture knowing... PEOPLE PLAIN DON'T HAVE TIME TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS WHAT WITH THEIR OWN!

Old 06-15-2009, 03:06 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,848,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
In my experience guys don't mean what they say......

COuld that be because you are dealing with different kinds of guys? I have very little expeerience with gay guys. A couple for friend and neighbors and I do not know any of them well enough to know whether they are usually blunt and straightforward or not. I wonder if there is a difference int hat regard between typical gay guys and typical straight guys?

Old 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
COuld that be because you are dealing with different kinds of guys? I have very little expeerience with gay guys. A couple for friend and neighbors and I do not know any of them well enough to know whether they are usually blunt and straightforward or not. I wonder if there is a difference int hat regard between typical gay guys and typical straight guys?
Yeah, I don't think this holds true for the average joe. We usually feel we have to state it in plain text, as that's what we're hoping for from the woman usually. Although, that's a rarity, most simply look at everything from their own perspective rather than trying to put on themselves in the others shoes for a second. That and the insane amount of over-analyzing that seems to happen anymore. Did he do that to taunt me? Did she pass gas in the night on my pee-pee because she doesn't want me around anymore?

Turn off the Dr. Phil, and ask THEM if unsure about something. Oi.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:45 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,747,079 times
Is just another Line to get into your pants.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
He wants sex so he holds out the hope you crave.

Won't marry of course but the sex will make up for it. In his eyes anyway.
Thats what I was thinking......he's just wants to think awwww he wants me.....then you do the deed and the game is over for him...on to the next chase!

Old 06-15-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
The bitterness, negative conclusions, and outright lunacy of this thread still astonishes me, even after what I've seen so far.

Nobody can tell you for sure Yoyogirl, you'd have to be there when he said it. He could be saying it simply because it's what he wants, and is trying after a bit now to voice this to her, hoping she might be hoping the same, nothing more.

Then again, it might be him trying to loosen her up around him to get sex, who knows?

This is about as vague as it gets. It's like seeing something from the beach on the horizon and asking a hundred people what it is without the benefit of binoculars or anything else.
Hey i have a question? Would you ever ask a question like this to a girl and be serious? I mean I had dated alot i mean alot of losers and they seem so sweet then turn their jerk mode on. Even my son't father. ...hmmm I guess i would have to be there to watch the guys reaction and yours. Seems fishy though.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think this holds true for the average joe. We usually feel we have to state it in plain text, as that's what we're hoping for from the woman usually. Although, that's a rarity, most simply look at everything from their own perspective rather than trying to put on themselves in the others shoes for a second. That and the insane amount of over-analyzing that seems to happen anymore. Did he do that to taunt me? Did she pass gas in the night on my pee-pee because she doesn't want me around anymore?

lmao-Did you just say pass gas on my pee-pee??! lol

Old 06-15-2009, 08:52 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I mean I had dated alot i mean alot of losers
Why am I not surprised...?!

Old 06-15-2009, 09:05 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times
Yes he did. He is very talented that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
lmao-Did you just say pass gas on my pee-pee??! lol

Seriously Wayne, you are a very funny individual. I can't wait to read more of your jokes.
Quote:
Y That and the insane amount of over-analyzing that seems to happen anymore. Did he do that to taunt me? Did she pass gas in the night on my pee-pee because she doesn't want me around anymore?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships