Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 05:30 PM

773 posts, read 1,262,005 times

Advertisements

Ten years younger might do it for me, yes. One of my ex-SO's was ten years younger than I was, and age wasn't that much of an issue.

Any more than that, and they're still just babies. I remember going to dinner with a mixed group of all ages. There were a few early 20-something "hotties" at the table. And then they opened their mouths and started talking about getting drunk and throwing up behind the dumpster at the club. Ew. No. I didn't even like hanging out with men of that age when I was that age, and that served to remind me precisely why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 11:38 PM

395 posts, read 708,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Traveler View Post
From Jerry:

The husband and wife team that posts under the name weekend traveler:

Recently I have been running into young women who are 10-20 years younger than me who take me back in time. They remind me of someone I dated or loved when I was single, or remind me of the type of person I would have loved to date when I was younger. I asked my wife (Jane) if she ever mets younger men she would have been attracted to when she was single if the two of them went into a time machine and came out the same age. She says yes!

We have a secure relationship so can talk about things like this. Can you relate?
I think it's normal to think they way your are thinking. There's always the mystery element which makes it attractive.

However, I just don't think one person can always satisfy another persons needs 100%. We all settle on one way or another. it just takes a mature person / couple to understand this truth/concept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships