Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 08:12 AM

113 posts, read 235,606 times

Advertisements

It will always be this way I believe. Because women are meant to be the "mothers" The one one who will carry and child (or suppossed to) and its not exactly seen as nice if a woman has multiple sex partners she doesnt seem as appealing to a man who may potentially want her to be the mother of his children..and remember where the baby comes out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 09:13 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,862,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
How often do you see attractive women dating and marrying men like this

Keyword here, attractive women.
You should see his sister!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:58 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,862,274 times
Default Ménage à trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
Name some double standards.........

Why is it during 3-somes with a man and 2 women, its called just that...'a 3-some'...but when its a woman and 2 men, its called a GANG BANG or stated how a 'train' was ran on the female?
Bad example. The first is three people getting together for consensual sex and the second is usually a group of men taking advantage of a drunk female. The first nearly always involves 2 women to a man but there is the odd exception. (see below) Then there was the incident where 4 women escaped from prison and 'gang banged" the first guy they encountered.

But this has raised an unrelated question in my mind.

Joe, the floor pot dealer always had a lot of eager young things following him home. One night, one said to Mike, his room-mate, put your beds together. She lay in the middle and said "how do I chose who goes first?" They agreed to pick a number between 1 and ten. Mike picked 2 and Joe became a residence stoner legend, when he picked one and went 2nd.

My question: In a more conventional Ménage à trois, where the order is likely to be MUCH more important, how do the women decide who gets him first?

Old 09-21-2009, 08:44 PM

197 posts, read 397,823 times
Oh! Please with these sort of thread, go get a straw.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:23 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,723,266 times
The reason that promiscuous men are not looked down upon like promiscuous women is that you have to remember that a woman who has multiple male partners is in the situation of not knowing who the father is, if a pregnancy occurs. Men do not have to worry about that, because we cannot have babies. Not knowing who the father of a baby is has had negative connotations for many centuries, nothing new.

And also if a number of men release their seed into one women, their sperm compete with one another as far as which sperm will be the one to fertilize a woman's egg. Once again, men do not have to worry about that.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:02 PM

440 posts, read 1,031,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
Another one..

When a man and woman go out on a date, the woman usually always EXPECTS the man to treat, but if the man EXPECTS the woman to treat, pay half, or go dutch, the man is considered a loser, cheap or just flat out BROKE...........
Because he proabably is..hahaha jk

Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 AM

3,071 posts, read 3,230,224 times
women who use the child as a weapon against men get no consequence, but yet a man can be the best parent and still not get custody of the child.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:50 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,198,051 times
Default double stndrd

i think this has changed a lot in recent years thank God. but a woman that dated a black man was looked down upon by her peers but a male that had sex with a black woman was a "man" for splitting the black oak.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:00 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,998,609 times
I guess mine is that the guy can be the ugly one. I am not even talking about hideous I am talking about someone who if he took better care of himself. He would be attractive enough to be with his respective partner. I fit that description of being kind of ugly because I am overweight, and hairy. Those two are not good things for the women I have been with. I kind of feel bad for having been with the women I have in the shape I am. But I do always apologize to the women for the way I am.....at least to the hookers

Old 12-17-2010, 11:24 AM

243 posts, read 395,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Bad example. The first is three people getting together for consensual sex and the second is usually a group of men taking advantage of a drunk female. The first nearly always involves 2 women to a man but there is the odd exception. (see below) Then there was the incident where 4 women escaped from prison and 'gang banged" the first guy they encountered.

But this has raised an unrelated question in my mind.

Joe, the floor pot dealer always had a lot of eager young things following him home. One night, one said to Mike, his room-mate, put your beds together. She lay in the middle and said "how do I chose who goes first?" They agreed to pick a number between 1 and ten. Mike picked 2 and Joe became a residence stoner legend, when he picked one and went 2nd.

My question: In a more conventional Ménage à trois, where the order is likely to be MUCH more important, how do the women decide who gets him first?
While I have no first hand experience, I belive in a mff, the girls both share him, hence, there is no line, no waiting. Same with a mfm. Although I understand the OP question, but my understanding of a gang bang is more humiliating than pleasure driven....I could be wrong. I don't think of a mfm as a gang bang, I think more than 2 guys would be a gang bang, but who knows?? not I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships