Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 04:13 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
The reason that promiscuous men are not looked down upon like promiscuous women is that you have to remember that a woman who has multiple male partners is in the situation of not knowing who the father is, if a pregnancy occurs. Men do not have to worry about that, because we cannot have babies. Not knowing who the father of a baby is has had negative connotations for many centuries, nothing new.

And also if a number of men release their seed into one women, their sperm compete with one another as far as which sperm will be the one to fertilize a woman's egg. Once again, men do not have to worry about that.
Oddly enough, there seems to be less stigma on those men who have offspring that they know nothing about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
women who use the child as a weapon against men get no consequence, but yet a man can be the best parent and still not get custody of the child.
Or, another way of seeing it is that a divorced dad tends to live footloose and fancy free like he did in the days of his bachelorhood, but the divorced mom tends to end up stuck with the kids after the divorce and not living the swinging lifestyle of her single days.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommere View Post
While I have no first hand experience, I belive in a mff, the girls both share him, hence, there is no line, no waiting. Same with a mfm. Although I understand the OP question, but my understanding of a gang bang is more humiliating than pleasure driven....I could be wrong. I don't think of a mfm as a gang bang, I think more than 2 guys would be a gang bang, but who knows?? not I.
As a female, a mfm is the best kind of 3some - if both men are attractive. I would not feel like it's a gang bang, but rather, getting to be the center of attention and not having to share. And if you know what you're doing, there is no issue of who gets to go first...things can be done at the same time.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,489,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post

Why is it during 3-somes with a man and 2 women, its called just that...'a 3-some'...but when its a woman and 2 men, its called a GANG BANG or stated how a 'train' was ran on the female?
I prefer to call it a ménage à trois. But only because I like saying it.

[my first exposure to the fine French language - thanks Xaviera Hollander!!]

Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM

Here's one:

How come if a woman is thin, everyone accuses her of having an eating disorder and getting on her case, but if a man is thin, nobody's calling him 'manorexic' or anything and they just let him be?

Old 06-28-2011, 01:47 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,284,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
Here's one:

How come if a woman is thin, everyone accuses her of having an eating disorder and getting on her case, but if a man is thin, nobody's calling him 'manorexic' or anything and they just let him be?
Maybe because it is known that anorexia/bulimia is prevalent among women, not men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships