Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:49 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,194,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
She could have the trust and it still may not protect her or anyone else. I remember years ago a deputy taped he and his wife in S&M scenes. It was a rented camera and he forgot to remove the tape. Another instance could be that the SO of an ex found it and put it up for all to see. Or maybe it was stolen. The only way to be certain is for it not to exist.
Which was why I previously stated:
Quote:
Exactly, you don't have that level of trust, or at least that level of trust in the other being discrete with it.
If I have that level of trust, I back it up with the knowledge that they have a clue as to how to keep it from other prying eyes. Being in the field I'm in, they knew the only way it would ever see the light of day was if I was a slimeball.

I'd have dared the NSA to get at 'em in the next 100 years. Which would actually be my dream job....NSA spook.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM

37,774 posts, read 46,260,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
...with an EX?

If so....who kept the tape/DVD?

If your EX is the one who has it, do you regret it? Do y
ou ever fear that it will come back and haunt you one day??
No. Too freakin' wacko for me.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,109,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akck View Post
She could have the trust and it still may not protect her or anyone else. I remember years ago a deputy taped he and his wife in S&M scenes. It was a rented camera and he forgot to remove the tape. Another instance could be that the SO of an ex found it and put it up for all to see. Or maybe it was stolen. The only way to be certain is for it not to exist.
Exactly. Trust has nothing to do with it. You can trust people until the cows come home, but you really never know when they're going to decide to "out" you. It's a very rare person who makes a promise to do or not to do something and actually keeps that promise. Why put your character in jeopardy like that? It's never worth it.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 PM

37,774 posts, read 46,260,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Exactly. Trust has nothing to do with it. You can trust people until the cows come home, but you really never know when they're going to decide to "out" you. It's a very rare person who makes a promise to do or not to do something and actually keeps that promise. Why put your character in jeopardy like that? It's never worth it.
Tried to rep ya...

Old 06-12-2009, 05:54 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,194,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
So guilty until proven innocent? Bah, I have recriprocated it in a couple of instances...didn't bother me in the least, and never thought much about it, still don't. I trust 'em.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,153,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
...with an EX?

If so....who kept the tape/DVD?

If your EX is the one who has it, do you regret it? Do you ever fear that it will come back and haunt you one day??

I have done it a couple of times yes The first time was with my daughter's father over 10yrs ago and I kept the videotape myself . He actually forgot about the tape after asking for it like 1,000 times and me telling him "I don't know where it is, you must have it". I hid it from him and about 2yrs ago I finally got rid of it.

I have done recent ones with my boyfriend of 2yrs now. We watch them together sometimes and it get's us in the mood It's on his digital camera and downloaded on his computer but I trust him completely and know he will never anything shady with them!!!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 07:35 PM

4,503 posts, read 6,331,232 times
I guy taped me with him when I was 19. He showed it to me in the morning and I was mortified. He said to not worry he would erase it. I made him erase it in front of me and he really did seem to only a few weeks later a mutual friend told me he had seen it with a few other guys one night. I was young and naive, I didn't take any action about it and he still has it for all I know.

I have some naked pictures of myself, but I used to go to nude beaches as well. I've never been prudish about my body, it might be a cultural difference but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.

The video thing was wrong though, if only I had the strength and knowledge of people then that I do now.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:38 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,203,963 times
I had someone Tape me and a woman that wasn't my wife.Found a coupy several years later in Kansas City several hundred miles from where I lived.

hillman

Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,522,044 times
See what happens when you dumb sh*t like taking nude photos and videos of yourself....
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Old 06-12-2009, 10:20 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,796,954 times
This thread is bizarre
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships